Carried legally to Ruby Tuesdays today and the darndest thing happened

Guest pws_smokeyjones

Guest SMZRU275
I know for sure, the one on Poplar (at Mendenhall) is posting, saw it today. I also wrote a letter to them today.

That really sucks to hear, that was the one I went to the most. Guess I won't be visiting ANY of them now.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest db99wj
Have faith in God, not people, then you won't have to worry about losing it. :P

No worry's, never will lose faith in Him.

I have not received a letter back from Huey's other than an "out of office" automated response. That was the email to the "info@hueys.cc (I think that was the address), I then sent one to the online reply form. Not sure where that goes.

I noticed something tonight watching the news. People are definitely brain washed by the media. They don't do any research beyond what they are told. I am going to make a new paragraph to state this.

People don't realize that permit holders have been carrying in all these other places, like fast food places, deli shops, Cracker Barrel etc, for the past 10 years.

If you ask some of the folks interviewed, that "Do you know that a person with a permit can carry at this McDonalds" they wouldn't know if they could or not. Permit holders are a small part of the population, the anti's are a small part, the majority don't know, don't care, don't have a clue what we can and can not do, where we can or can not carry, etc.

People are idiots, I've lost faith.

Individuals are smart; people are idiots!

Guest mustangdave
This makes me feel so much better after having my wife drag me to that restaurant last Sunday. :P

:tough:...sorry, posted or NOT I won't be going there...prefer NOT to be a SALAD SHOOTER:D

Guest db99wj
Here is the e-mail for one of the managers at Huey's, he is one that was lobbying our state senators to vote against the new carry law. Enjoy :P

hranson@hueys.cc

sdean@hueys.cc is the one that is out of town until August 3rd. His message said to contact Branden Canepa for marketing.

What's unfortunate, Thomas Boggs, the guy that started Huey's was a decent guy, my dad knew him in college. Not sure if all this would be going on if he was still alive. His daughter is running the show at this point.

What we need is another restaurant named after a day of the week.

I think I'll open up a place called "Sunday (Morning Hangover)" and serve nothing but coffee's, soups, and advil.

Pros know that hair of the dog is the only quick remedy.

- OS