Soooo...how much should I ask for??? LMFAO

fromSgt.David Bruce <sgtdavidbruce11@yahoo.co.jp>

reply-tosgtdavidbruce@yahoo.co.jp

to

dateFri, Apr 6, 2001 at 10:33 AM

subjectRE: 06-08-2009.

hide details 4/6/01 Reply

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is (staff Sgt.) David Bruce; i am an American soldier, serving in the Military with the army's 3rd infantry division.

i have a very desperate need for Assistance and have summed up courage to contact you.

I found your contact particulars in an address journal and I am seeking your kind Assistance to move the sum of Five million United States dollars

(us$5,000,000) to you In your country, as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care Until i complete my service here.

Source of money: some money in various currencies were discovered in barrels at a Farmhouse near one of saddam’s old palaces in tikrit-iraq during a rescue operation, and it was agreed by staff Sgt Kenneth buff and i that some part of this money be shared Between both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money first.

This was quite an illegal thing to do, but i tell you what! no compensation can make up For the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole, of which my brother in-law Was killed by a road side bomb last time.

The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a Problem for me but with the help of a British contact working here and with his office Enjoying some immunity, i was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely Out of trouble spot.

he does not know the real contents of the package, and believes that it belongs to a British American medical doctor who died in a raid here in Iraq, And before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his family in country.

I have now found a very secured way of getting the package out of Iraq to you at home For you to pick up, and i will discuss this with you when i am sure that you are willing To assist me and that my money will be well secured in your hand.

I want you to tell me How much you will take from this money for the assistance you will give to me.

One Passionate appeal i will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should You have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any Leakage of this information will be too bad for the u.s. soldier's here in Iraq.

I do Not know how long we will remain here; month of May was the deadliest month for us out Here. Totally, we lost 127 men and i have been shot, wounded and survived two suicide Bomb attacks by the special grace of god.

This and other reasons i will mention later Has prompted me to reach out for help.I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately, please contact me as soon as Possible with my private e-mail address which is my only way of communication (e-mail: sgtdavidbruce@yahoo.co.jp)

May god bless you and your family

From Sgt.David Bruce

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mustangdave
Geez! You've got to be kidding!

ROFLMAO...sounds almost like a movie i saw with ICE CUBE and George Clooney in it...Good grief Charlie Brown

Guest abailey362

to

I found your contact particulars in an address journal and I am seeking your kind Assistance to move the sum of Five million United States dollars

(us$5,000,000) to you In your country, as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care Until i complete my service here.

pretty sure no one serving right now would send an email to a fellow american and say your country.

other than that it sounds completely legit :lol:

Guest GT_Rat
I think you should ask them to send you $500 via Western Union before you even consider helping...:dirty:

Bingo!

e-mail follows:

Sgt. Bruce, I would love to be of assistance but with the prevalence of "Nigerian e-mail scams" I will need proof that you are legitimate. If you would send a Western Union money transfer in the amount of $500US to confirm your identity and intent we can move forward from this point.

:lol:

That's funny.... I just got this in a PM on another forum. They must be out in full force.

anna1010

Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire

Dear Respectful,

After much consideration and in good faith, I feel that I can confide in you. I am Michael Smith the son of the late assassinated senator in Zimbabwe Mr Edwin Smith but presently I am in Abidjan, capital city of Ivory Coast in West Africa, for the past two months now. My mother Mrs Tabitha Marume, was shot and killed by soldiers at Chiwetu Rest Camp, Percy Muchiwa, for more verification, here is the web site www.allafrica.com/stories/200805010665.html

I want you to assist me withdraw and transfer my dad money the sum of (US$4.5M) which he deposited in one of the prime bank based here in Cote d'Ivoire into your account in your country and also take me and my only sister out of here that had made us orphans. Why I contacted you was that I went to the bank to withdraw from the money since my

late father use my name as the next of kin to the deposit but I was told by the bank that my late father made an agreement with them that I have to get to the age of 25years before I can make claim of the money or alternatively I should provide a guardian who can make the claim on my behalf and that was why I contacted you.

Please l can be contacted directly at ( mich.smith.mich@gmail.com ) for more details

I humbly need your assistance in the following ways:

1) To help get this money transferred to you.

2) To serve as the guardian and foreign beneficiary of the deposited money

3) To make an arrangement for me and my kid sister to come over after this money is transferred.

4) To look for a good venture where the money will be invested.

I am ready to compensate you for your effort in assisting me.

Your sincerely,

Mr. Michael Smith

Guest Bluemax

This scam has been going around for a couple of years, sadly I used to do some business with an elderly gentleman who owned a company who did some work with ORNL. This guy ran a legitimate and lucritive business but fell prey to this scheme and lost everything..If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it's a duck.

Guest canynracer

I know its been going on for years...this is just the first time ive seen it from a soldier...LOL

yes, yes I know, he isnt real....or is he...

we will see when I receive my electronic deposit!!!

Guest 3pugguy

to

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is (staff Sgt.) David Bruce; i am an American soldier, serving in the Military with the army's 3rd infantry division.

i have a very desperate need for Assistance and have summed up courage to contact you.

Source of money: some money in various currencies were discovered in barrels at a Farmhouse near one of saddam’s old palaces in tikrit-iraq during a rescue operation, and it was agreed by staff Sgt Kenneth buff and i that some part of this money be shared Between both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money first.

This was quite an illegal thing to do, but i tell you what! no compensation can make up For the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole, of which my brother in-law Was killed by a road side bomb last time.

The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a Problem for me but with the help of a British contact working here and with his office Enjoying some immunity, i was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely Out of trouble spot.

he does not know the real contents of the package, and believes that it belongs to a British American medical doctor who died in a raid here in Iraq, And before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his family in country.

I have now found a very secured way of getting the package out of Iraq to you at home For you to pick up, and i will discuss this with you when i am sure that you are willing To assist me and that my money will be well secured in your hand.

I want you to tell me How much you will take from this money for the assistance you will give to me.

One Passionate appeal i will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should You have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any Leakage of this information will be too bad for the u.s. soldier's here in Iraq.

I do Not know how long we will remain here; month of May was the deadliest month for us out Here. Totally, we lost 127 men and i have been shot, wounded and survived two suicide Bomb attacks by the special grace of god.

This and other reasons i will mention later Has prompted me to reach out for help.I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately, please contact me as soon as Possible with my private e-mail address which is my only way of communication (e-mail: sgtdavidbruce@yahoo.co.jp)

May god bless you and your family

From Sgt.David Bruce

LOL...