Hello from Maryville

Guest Tombstone

Guest Tombstone

Just wanted to say that I am thankful that I found this sight. I just recieved my permit earlier this month. Not to many folks around here understand why I feel the need to carry. So it will be great to be a part of a community that understands.

Looking forward to reading your post's

Tombstone

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boomhower

Welcome from Knoxville. I make the drive towards Maryville everyday for work......and I know how you feel. I got some pretty crazy looks as well, when I first got my HCP.

• Administrator

We were supposed to get some much needed rain here today, but it looks as if we're going to be out of luck again. Or maybe it will wait and start dumping on us as soon as the weekend really starts. ;)

Again, welcome. Read and... when the urge hits... reply or post!

Guest Boomhower
Ahh Brandon, thats because you've got a face that makes everyone else go "huh?"

;)

Tombstone, welcome!

Just goes to show ya that no matter how handsome of a guy I am.....er....handsome a guy you are, one should always be prepared. Your not still steaming over that GQ photo shoot thing are ya??:lol::D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tombstone
Greetings and salutations Tombstone. You a SASS shooter?

Sorry it has taken so long to get back here, but things have been unusually crazy around here. But to answer your question phantom, I'm not involved with the SASS, but would be interested in hearing more about it. :koolaid:

Guest Tombstone

Hey Looneeetunes.

I noticed that your avatar is of a millennium pro. Is that what you carry? If it is, have you had any luck finding an IWB holsters that are made for that gun. I have a PT 745 Millennium Pro C 45. It is supposed to be the smaller version of the 24/7. But I can 't find my gun listed anywhere.

I would be greatful for any info,

Thanks

Guest Phantom6
Sorry it has taken so long to get back here, but things have been unusually crazy around here. But to answer your question phantom, I'm not involved with the SASS, but would be interested in hearing more about it. :P

There's another dude from Maryville that is a SASS shooter that I know. His SASS alias is TN Tombstone (Tombstone for short). There is a very active group of SASS shooters known as the Smokey Mtn. Shootist Society that meet at ORSA's action pistol range in Oak Ridge on the second Saturday of each month. You can get more info at their website, located at www.smssgazette.com

IM000068.JPG<- As a matter of fact here's TN Tombstone trying his best not to look at the scorekeeper's ah, guns. Yeah, her guns are what he's trying to keep his eyes off of. Fine brace of pistols ya got too, m'am :cool:

Guest Tombstone

That is pretty wild that not only did I get someone elses alias, but someone from the same area. Hmmm I may have to get creative and come up with a new one.

I had heard that there was supposed to be an SASS group around here. THanks for the website. If nothing else it would be fun to watch.