Thanks to Frank

dunndw

Went by this evening to meet up with Frank (ETS_Inc) to check out one of his AOW Rem 870s...oh I have GOT to have one of those bad boys. Recoil wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would have been..and I got to shoot a full auto AR as a bonus! My wife was NOT dressed for range time, but took her turn on the AR and ended up doing the brass dance..but controlled the AR during the whole episode :-)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a pic of one of the AOW's. (This was actually the first one I built, which was later sold to a Metro Police Officer.) The one we shot today was very similiar.

aow870mesa0025med.jpg

Brother, I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves. Full-auto is fun, isn't it? :taser:

Guest Boomhower

Price???

Here's a pic of one of the AOW's. (This was actually the first one I built, which was later sold to a Metro Police Officer.) The one we shot today was very similiar.

aow870mesa0025med.jpg

Brother, I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves. Full-auto is fun, isn't it? ;)

$500 with front and rear, TacStar-style pistol grips.

$550 with the foreend and grip shown. (the front strap isn't standard, but doable)

$65 for the Mesa Tactical sureshell ammo holder

n628285493_1277525_1510.jpg

n628285493_1277526_1647.jpg

I took my sister to the range for her 16th birthday. I shot a few slugs but let my sister pop off a few of the aguila mini 12ga shells. She had fun. The P-22 and P220R were her favorites.

Mmmm AOW

Hopefully it will keep the sissy waste boys away. That or my introduction will

Guest Boomhower
Why did I just get a mental pic of jcoyle6 sitting at the dining room table, cleaning his guns all the while staring at his sisters date for the evening...without saying a word to the poor boy

That was my plans if my wife and I ever had a girl. :up:

I also want to thank Frank for his excellent customer service and availability as a vendor. Folks, buy from this guy and help him become one of our bigger local sources!

He hooked me up with a Mesa Tactical pic rail for the 870 Police Mag he sold me and even installed it (only cost me breakfast and good shop talk for the install and I was going to eat at the Barrel anyway!).

This is what he did for me....one could be yours, if you wake him up and get him a biscuit!

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg