it's not me.

Mike.357

Aker or AKER, or Voldemort or whoever has made an account replicating my nick name ( somewhat) and is trying to cause me trouble I guess.

If any of you got a PM from "Mike .357" (notice the spacing behind the e) it is not me.

Unless of course SUNTZU or OS got a nasty message, then I will take the credit for those. :rolleyes::blush:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad part is he picked someone like Mike who most of us know, have had dealings with and would go out of our way to help if needed. I knew it wasn't Mike from the very 1st second I got the 1st pm.

It would actually seem that the one this nut has it in for is actually Mike, trying to get him in trouble with everyone.:dirty:

• Administrator
The sad part is he picked someone like Mike who most of us know, have had dealings with and would go out of our way to help if needed. I knew it wasn't Mike from the very 1st second I got the 1st pm.

It would actually seem that the one this nut has it in for is actually Mike, trying to get him in trouble with everyone.:dirty:

All of the PMs sent by that user have been deleted as has that user account. There should not be any further confusion.

Guest mcgyver210
Aker or AKER, or Voldemort or whoever has made an account replicating my nick name ( somewhat) and is trying to cause me trouble I guess.

If any of you got a PM from "Mike .357" (notice the spacing behind the e) it is not me.

Unless of course SUNTZU or OS got a nasty message, then I will take the credit for those. :dirty::D

Mike I have now recalled the drone attack since it wasn't you after all :D LOL ROTF LOL. You would think someone would have something better to do than try make trouble for no reason.

Drone.jpg

Edited by mcgyver210
  • Admin Team

Why don't some people have the sense to realize when they step over the line?

I see a Cease and Desist in someone's future.

The sad part about this is that dealing with this takes resources away from this forum that could be used elsewhere (Celebration of Liberty, Guns and Gear Expo, etc...). This guy's nuisance actually affects everyone's experience when the admins have to deal with this.

Speak for yourself! Screw you guys.

-Mike.3.57 aka Bronquer

That really was me. ;)

I wonder why he picked to copy your name Mike...:D

Sounds almost like too perfect of an alibi!

sshhhhhh, don't give me away :drama:

Heartfelt thanks for the kind words Doc.

You trying to say that this guy has a nut for Mike?

I don't roll that way. :P

I kind of feel bad that I didn't get a PM.

nasty PM inbound :D:P

I guess we were left out. :drama:

The rest of you are losers ;):D

Actually this guy turned a half crappy day and a bad mood into a smile on my face.

Thanks to whoever Mike .357 was.

PS: love that multi quote thing

Mike, I think you can visit your friend Spuds at the next gun show and just ask him to introduce you to AKer/Slim/etc.

Somehow I think they may be acquainted. Of course I have no clue who Spuds is.

I feel for you that you had to deal with this stuff. But it made my day a lot better.

Guest SUNTZU

I'll see you Tuesday to pick up that carbine and all the ammo, Mike! You're officially my BEST FRIEND. That's a hell of a deal from a hell of a guy! Can't wait to go shootin'!

Wait, what?!

You bastard! I'm never talking to you again!!!111!

I didn't get any PM's. :dirty:

Guest mcgyver210
Actually I think mcgyver210 is another person entirely; not this AKer guy.

I just pinched my self to make sure I am me OUCH!!!!. LOL

As for similar names mine is mis-spelled purposely & I have used the nick name for many years. Besides MacGyver would use Duct Tape, a Hockey Ticket & a PaperClip to stop the Drone Attack :dirty: