Zombie Shooting at Range USA Oct 30 and 31st

Guest SMZRU275

Guest SMZRU275

S.M.Z.R.U. will be out there Friday for sure This should be a really fun event.

From Range USA:

Come test your skills against the attacking horde of the living dead! Zombie

kill...ing night at Range USA, Inc.

Friday, October 30, 2009 and Saturday,

October 31, 2009 6:00pm-9:00pm

Advanced tickets: $10Tickets... at the door: $15

A

ticket entitles the bearer to one run through zombie zone and includes

the guns and ammo needed to kill the zombies. So, remember if you want

to run more than once you need more tickets! We will have semi-autos,

full-autos, and other special shotguns and rifles (such as the Kriss

Super V).

If you want to use your firearm to kill the zombies

you may bring it, but keep in mind the normal caliber restrictions for

Range USA apply (example: all .223 rifles must shoot our frangible

ammo).

If you have tactical gear, suit up and come join the RUZATs as

you help us defend the world as we know it from ZOMBIES! No masks

allowed.

Special event t-shirts available!

A ticket will also allow you to eat a zombie dinner in 1776 for just $5.00! 901-213-4774 www.rangeusa.com

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SMZRU275
I hope that they actually have the Zombie targets in stock for this. The past few weeks, they haven't had any and haven't been able to tell me when they will get any.

Damn. Maybe they are just stock piling them for the two day event.

Can't have a zombie shoot without zombies to shoot.

Even if it ends up being standard targets should be a really fun time, and good orientation for when the outbreak does hit.

Damn. Maybe they are just stock piling them for the two day event.

Can't have a zombie shoot without zombies to shoot.

Even if it ends up being standard targets should be a really fun time, and good orientation for when the outbreak does hit.

Be kinda pointless to do a zombie shoot with no zombies.

Guest canynracer

I wouldnt sweat the "no zombies" I am sure they have that all worked out.

...and from what I heard...the fully's are up and running WELL.

Should be a really fun event! Im goin!

Guest Chip Holland
Been there done that. I like my guns not to jam up every 6 shots lol

I was there yesterday and shot them. They were functioning flawlessly. Full auto thru a 30 round mag! ....and from what I hear... not only do they have the usual paper zombies targets, they also have some other cool zombie targets that will test your zombie killing skills.:D

I was there yesterday and shot them. They were functioning flawlessly. Full auto thru a 30 round mag! ....and from what I hear... not only do they have the usual paper zombies targets, they also have some other cool zombie targets that will test your zombie killing skills.:D

Glad to hear it. :lol: You should come to Minnesota in April with us.

Guest jcramin
I was there yesterday and shot them. They were functioning flawlessly. Full auto thru a 30 round mag! ....and from what I hear... not only do they have the usual paper zombies targets, they also have some other cool zombie targets that will test your zombie killing skills.:tinfoil:

HOLY S Chip is on here I guess we need to stop talking about him now.

I cant wait to come see the Zombies

J

You know I was reading back through this and realized how I may have come off. I don't want anyone here thinking I was talking crap about Range USA, their service, or equipment.

The full-auto comment was just a personal statement from me about not digging on full-auto alot in general. Lot of good folks at ole' RUSA and Mr. Holland up there taught me quite alot, of course he may not want to admit that sometimes when I shoot like crap lol.

You know I was reading back through this and realized how I may have come off. I don't want anyone here thinking I was talking crap about Range USA, their service, or equipment.

The full-auto comment was just a personal statement from me about not digging on full-auto alot in general. Lot of good folks at ole' RUSA and Mr. Holland up there taught me quite alot, of course he may not want to admit that sometimes when I shoot like crap lol.

I for one didn't read it that way. I may try to go Friday. My wife and kids won't allow Saturday night for sure (trick or treat).

Guest SMZRU275
I for one didn't read it that way. I may try to go Friday. My wife and kids won't allow Saturday night for sure (trick or treat).

Hope to see you out there Friday, I know that is when SMZRU is planning to go.

Darn, to far away for me but would have loved to sharpened my zombies shooting skills .!!.

Then plan for the DPMS zombie shot in Minnesota in April :cool:

Guest benchpresspower
S.M.Z.R.U. will be out there Friday for sure This should be a really fun event.

From Range USA:

Come test your skills against the attacking horde of the living dead! Zombie

kill...ing night at Range USA, Inc.

Friday, October 30, 2009 and Saturday,

October 31, 2009 6:00pm-9:00pm

Advanced tickets: $10Tickets... at the door: $15

A

ticket entitles the bearer to one run through zombie zone and includes

the guns and ammo needed to kill the zombies. So, remember if you want

to run more than once you need more tickets! We will have semi-autos,

full-autos, and other special shotguns and rifles (such as the Kriss

Super V).

If you want to use your firearm to kill the zombies

you may bring it, but keep in mind the normal caliber restrictions for

Range USA apply (example: all .223 rifles must shoot our frangible

ammo).

If you have tactical gear, suit up and come join the RUZATs as

you help us defend the world as we know it from ZOMBIES! No masks

allowed.

Special event t-shirts available!

A ticket will also allow you to eat a zombie dinner in 1776 for just $5.00! 901-213-4774 www.rangeusa.com

OH man. Forget your typical haunted house THIS has gotta be great. Too bad its in Memphis. Grrrrr