This pic has all kinds of potential

jtluttrell

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluemax
Clinton-08b82243-325b-4612-bc7f-3ab61531409e.jpg?width=300&height=2048&type=fm&watermark=&detectface=1&faceratio=&watermarkloc=

Of course it's true, how else could that idiot get elected. Ever since Bill met him he's been listening to " It's Raining Men " and wearing my bloomers around the house :lol::lol:

Lots of possibilities with that pic...

Clinton-08b82243-325b-4612-bc7f-3ab61531409e.jpg?width=300&height=2048&type=fm&watermark=&detectface=1&faceratio=&watermarkloc=

1. Hillary describing how far up Bill's ass she likes to keep her foot.

2. Hillary describing her last trip to the gynecologist; "So I look down at the doctor, and he's looking like this..."

3. Hillary explaining where she keeps her hands during sex; "I have to keep 'em like this, so the bag won't come off. 'Cause once the bag falls off, it's all over."

Edited by Jamie

I came this close to sex...once...

Wax on...Wax off... Sand the floor, Danielsan, Sand the floor...

I need a window in my belly this wide so I can see.

Senator Hillary Clinton at the Global seminar for Women's health demonstrating the size of the new "Super Bitch" maxi pad.

This is the attention span of the American people...

Let's get some captions/photoshop going on this. :tinfoil:

I'd like to get my thighs down to this size. Just a little bigger than my head. I'm tired of hippies climbing my legs to prevent logging.

Let's get some captions/photoshop going on this. :popcorn:

Honest to God, you should have seen the look on Bill's face when I ask about Monica....

Vince just wouldn't play ball, so I told Bill he just had to go......

Barack, listen to me...they all are idiots, they will believe anything we tell them...

Just thought I'd practice some of my choir directing....