Anyone want to shoot at Norris Sat.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see if I can. I might even have my license by then!

I wish they allowed clays. I always have fun shooting clays, even if I'm bad at it.

FWIW, there are folks who do that there, at least during week when not crowded. They set up down on far right end of rifle range. I know the rules say no, though.

- OS

FWIW, there are folks who do that there, at least during week when not crowded. They set up down on far right end of rifle range. I know the rules say no, though.

- OS

School sucks.

I might go saturday, the wife works till 4:00. going saturday depends on just how much fun I have Thursday. I believe Ohshoot is going TR as well. I think we are going to try out our new scopes.....you know, take em out of the box, look thru em, make sure we can see out of em, that kinda stuff...maybe see if we can spot some small vermins.

I might go saturday, the wife works till 4:00. going saturday depends on just how much fun I have Thursday. I believe Ohshoot is going TR as well. I think we are going to try out our new scopes.....you know, take em out of the box, look thru em, make sure we can see out of em, that kinda stuff...maybe see if we can spot some small vermins.

We were there once blasting away with SKS's, AK's and the like on the 100 yd range, looked up on the 200 yd range and saw a couple of deer just standing there.

Guest mosinon

I like to get up there on Thursdays. If OhShoot is back in town I'll probably be there this Thursday. Got an awesome new weapon for him to check out.

Well, maybe not awesome... But something new anyway.

Gentlemen (using the term very loosely indeed) :2cents: :

I'm up for Thursday at the Norris Conservatory of Trajectory and Velocity.

FCFB, Mosinon has to go in the am, so that's about 10 ish.

Also, FCFB, you'll have your new scope? I had mine sent the freebie cheap way, sounds like at least a week or more ...

BUT, Ron, I have one 10/22 with 4x on it already you can shoot, just to get the vibe. I even have put a Volquartsen hammer in it, so it's like butta (well, compared to stock it is).

Oh, but I can't go up Norris Sat, gang...I've committed to the Sevierville Shrimp Dock Experience (see other thread in this forum), and gonna go up early enough to futz around the area a little.

- OS

I'll see if I can. I might even have my license by then!

I wish they allowed clays. I always have fun shooting clays, even if I'm bad at it.

Cody, ya know whut?

Read your permit/receipt.

They don't mention clays on there.

I know it's on some old sign there, but the paper is the thing you sign that is supposed to have the rules to abide by on it.

- OS

Gentlemen (using the term very loosely indeed) :cool: :

Also, FCFB, you'll have your new scope? I had mine sent the freebie cheap way, sounds like at least a week or more ...

BUT, Ron, I have one 10/22 with 4x on it already you can shoot, just to get the vibe. I even have put a Volquartsen hammer in it, so it's like butta (well, compared to stock it is).

- OS

according to amazon it shipped on monday and the ups tracking number provided said it will deliver wed. how bout that for fast service, i too used the cheapie shipper option.

according to amazon it shipped on monday and the ups tracking number provided said it will deliver wed. how bout that for fast service, i too used the cheapie shipper option.

Dang, mine still says "preparing your order".

I did order another couple things, I guess that somehow slowed things down, I dunno.

Sounds like I can play with yours, though. :blush:

Weather looks good for Thursday.

- OS