Guest PapaB

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HexHead
While just signing a treaty doesn't trump the Constitution Article VI, second paragraph states:"This Constitution and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof: and all Treaties made, or whch shall be made, un the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of theLand;..."So if approved by the Senate and signed by the President the treaties become federal law.

I don't see how that would get around the ratification process for existing amendments? If so, then it's a whole new ball game.

Guest HexHead
I'll tell you what the majority of people would do; They'd keep crying on Internet forums.

If the government were to start confiscating guns, they'll take down the internet first.

two comments. One sure to PO some people.

Saying guns have been lost in boating accidents or stolen or denying ownership is gutless and not what our founding fathers did. If they had done what some propose I am guessing we would all be speaking German right now. You all figure out what I mean by that.

As for me, Molon Labe!

I am old and care less and less about me every day.

Saying guns have been lost in boating accidents or stolen or denying ownership is gutless and not what our founding fathers did. If they had done what some propose I am guessing we would all be speaking German right now. You all figure out what I mean by that.

As for me, Molon Labe!

+1

Guest HexHead

As for me, Molon Labe!

Well said Mike, and I agree completely. It embarrasses me to see grown men on a gun forum acting like children.

As for me, Molon Labe!

That's why you'd be the first dead leaving us "cowards" to fight the long fight. :drama: As the proverb says, "be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove".

While I like the attitude, sometimes being out front isn't the best place to lead a movement.

Guest Bluemax

Guys, I try and avoid the political threds like a case of the clap because no matter what you say or your opinion some one is gonna disagree, but on the subject I am gonna speak my mind

First, If Obama hasn't figured out he stepped in s%$t with his health care reform then let him bring this subject up

Second The minute the NRA gets a whiff of some kind of plan to make owning firearms illegal, they are gonna unleash hell and millions of god fearing, registered voters are gonna be riding with them

A frontal assault on the 2nd ammendment does not concern me, what does is the fact that our children; our future; may be swayed by some of the things they hear in school and in the media..our defense against this rhetoric is too simply educate people that we are not a bunch of gun toting rednecks as the libs would like them to believe...but honest, god fearing citizens who have chosen to protect their families and not become victims of senseless violence like the two kids who were raped tortured and killed in Knoxville recently. Did any of you watch the trial ? In case you didn't put your self in the shoes of the young ladies father as he set in the court room and saw the pictures and listened to the narration of the ME concerning the brutality of his baby girls rape. Ask Gary Christain if he could turn back time and had a chance to get his daughters carry permit would he surrender it with out a fight

I will get off my soap box now

That's why you'd be the first dead leaving us "cowards" to fight the long fight. :) As the proverb says, "be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove".

While I like the attitude, sometimes being out front isn't the best place to lead a movement.

Where did I say I would be out in front?

I expect there will be many more along side of me.