World Record Ugly

Guest KarlS

This is one uhuhglee coyote! The best thing this guy ever did was run into the wrong end of my 870 loaded with 000 buck. He had a bad case of the mange! Just two days ago he actually had a tail, even though it was hairless...now almost gone.

Coyote1.jpg

Coyote2.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That thing would not have survived much cold weather. Yeah, you did it a favor.

oldogy

Fish & Game says where there's one with mange there should be more so I need to get ready for the attack of the zombie coyotes. He did say they would survive throught the winter but I doubt that. Maybe a winter in Mexico but not NH.

Looks like an old college gal I woke up next to after drinking too many bottles of Mad Dog.

Oh wow. You still have two arms? Coyote ugly is knawing off your arm so you don't wake her up.

Definition: A situation encountered after a night of consuming alcohol whereby a person, usually male, wakes the next morning in a strange bed with a sexual partner from the previous evening who is completely physically undesirable (see ugly, nasty, two bagger) and sleeping on the man's arm. The hapless male would rather gnaw off his own arm than wake the woman and have to face the ills of his intoxicated choices the previous evening. Originating from a phenomena whereby a coyote captured in a jaw trap will chew off its own leg to escape certain death.

Edited by KarlS
add
Guest Muttling
Looks like an old college gal I woke up next to after drinking too many bottles of Mad Dog.

So you slept with my ex before I married her. Yet another thing she failed to tell me.

It's official. Ugly coyote has been buried. Deep! Now I just need to focus on the rest of the pack. There have been a few around and they need to be taken out. I can't imagine what a few of these things look like.

I do know there is a future in my ammo collection for 000 buck. Never used it before. If you absolutely don't want to miss this is the stuff. I had tried to get him in the dark with my AR but that was hopeless.