109 members have voted

1. 1. Will you give up your guns

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 70below
I can't even spell gunn :squint:

Really.......he can't........he's more of a Neanderthal than a Caveman....but thats my opinion.....

I would give up all of my guns for the protection of the people and because its my civic and patriotic duty to my fellow Americans.

All mine are relics anyhow, simply for show.

Guest DylisTN

I'll be behind the crowd shooting over their heads. When they work their way through the crowed, they can have my guns. I, and the crowd will be out of ammo by then.

With 300,000,000+ guns in circulation in the U.S. and about 80,000,000+ gun owners, it's a logistic impossibility to think that the government could even confiscate a small fraction of those much less expect the owners turn them in. You could have a few incidents in an evacuated liberal city of a few jack boots assaulting a little old lady for her pistol, but on a national scale it's an impossibility. Notice they didn't try that in Mississippi or Alabama.

Ehhh. Send my kids and wife out of the house. Then fight to the death. My house is the hill I wish to die upon.
I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident

Not until I've exhausted my supply of bullets, breath, or blood - whichever goes first

Dont know, havent been put in that position yet

but will be mifrating , ot going nomad

what kind of question is that, are you working for the obama administration ? HELL NO , I really want them to come and collect my firearms, I have no problem handing them over, one bullet at a time.