So who wants to marry me?

Mr. Brooks

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should all show up with rifles and form an arch kind of like the Marines do with swords.

Can you just see it outside of a courthouse? They would probably call out the National Guard.

At least it would be memorable...

Mark

Well right after I made this thread I got a call from justagirl. Her dad found a place for us to get it all done so it looks like the big day will be this Saturday!

Now about the registry, I think I need to talk to someone at guns and leather! :tough:

Notice how careful he is to not post where this will be? A smart young man right there...

Guest Gun Geek

Yeah but thats not fair, we were told it could be a shotgun wedding a while back.

I though maybe we could throw ammo instead of rice to be bird friendly but then it might not be friendly to the couple.

Now that I have your attention, justagirl and I plan on doing a "courthouse" wedding. I know we have a few people on here who are able to perform marriages so I thought I would see if anyone in the Nashville area wanted to help us tie the knot. This should be taking place in the next week or so.

On another note, would it be wierd to register our wedding at a gun store? :tough:

Congratulations Man, that is wonderful!

Notice how careful he is to not post where this will be? A smart young man right there...

That he is. :P

....I thought maybe we could throw ammo instead of rice to be bird friendly but then it might not be friendly to the couple.

I don't know, have you seen the price of ammo lately?

Guest Sgt. Joe
Congrats. Now just a word of advice. Never lie to each other, never hide anything (except maybe presents for one another), and never ever ever go to bed angry with each other.

YES CONGRATS to you both. And Thank you Sir for continuing the mission Thank you Mam for supporting your Soldier, A Military wife is the hardest job in the world.

And both of you be certain to take the above advice deep to heart.