Show your reloading bench

I did a search for this topic but didn't find anything, so if this topic has been beaten to death here blame the search engine, not me. :D Let's see your reloading set ups. I'm kind of new to it and I'd like to see some different approaches to the set up.

I'll start. This is my reloading setup very shortly after a clean-up session. My case trimmer, scales and bullets are in the drawers of the bench. New and used brass is separated by caliber in the coffee cans to the left of the picture. The one thing I don't like about my current setup is having the uniflow so close to the press. I find that when I'm decapping spent brass it would be more convenient to not have to reach around the uniflow to drop the brass into the container.

Bench.jpg

bench2.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to put some shelves behind and a good light overhead, but this is how I roll... To the left not in view is my CH Single Stage, shelves with sorted brass and components, and tumbler.

024.jpg

Edited by McAllyn
Not in view

MajorKong,

What are the dimensions of your reloading bench? Did you build or buy? If you bought it can you give me info as to where?

Very nice setup. I just picked up a Dillion 550B and am trying to find a place to put it and what to attach it to. I have limited space and it must be out of the was so I do not upset SWMBO. (she who must be obeyed)... (-:

JP

Edited by jpowelle5
MajorKong,

What are the dimensions of your reloading bench? Did you build or buy? If you bought it can you give me into as to where?

JP

The bench is 55" x 20" x 34" high. I bought it from an estate sale several years back along with some other woodworking equipment. The manufacturer is WhiteGate. I did a google search and couldn't find a company website but did find several similar benches for sale, unfortunately none in TN.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is 15 ft by 36 ft but needs cleaning out as I have been piling stuff in it for yearswanna help clean it out. But ,for the reloader I have 14 presses set up from a Hollywood Auto to a Herters a CPM which is IMO the best progressive press ever made if you have one you know what I mean. Have a few Dillons I cast alot of bullets both rifle and pistol if you want to learn let me know Ihave found that old solid core doors make the best reoading benches. I make mine 32 inches wide and use the back to but bullets on also I like mine higher off the floor so I can sit on a draftsman stool

...Ihave found that old solid core doors make the best reoading benches. I make mine 32 inches wide and use the back to but bullets on also I like mine higher off the floor so I can sit on a draftsman stool

That's what I made mine from as well, found an unused surplus one on Craigslist for $30 or so.