OMG!! It's Here!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ Uh oh, not an avatar thief... and from good ol' OhShoot none the less. FOR-SHAME!!!!

Welcome to the fold and congratulations.

My mailbox was about file a restraining order on me because I stalked it for 88 days while I was waiting. It's quite exciting when you finally get it. I've had mine since around New Years and I now I'm already to the point where I feel naked w/o it.

What's your EDC, holster, etc.? You gotta post up some pics of your setup...

Edited by (BH)
Guest Bronker
Well, he must have an XD SC in a DM Bullard Dual Carry holster.

With a grip panel on gun.

And with Comp-Tac clips on the holster.

And he must be left handed.

And underhanded.

- OS

You dare to cross the Chief...wow. :drama:

So...would I refer to him as "Antithetical Chief"?

Guest blairellis

@ the OP - Lucky you. I am still a resident of MI for a short while longer and I applied on 10/28/09 and I just got the postcard telling me its ready to be picked up about 2 weeks ago. Im off back to MI to pick it up in just over a week. I can't wait. I'll be off to the gun store to pick up a new carry gun after I get it and then I'll do the grocery store walk :drama:

Well, he must have an XD SC in a DM Bullard Dual Carry holster.

With a grip panel on gun.

And with Comp-Tac clips on the holster.

Well, it is probably the most common setup ever.

I have the the same setup too, I just don't use it as my avatar because it's become so cliche these days.

Here's mine....

image.php?u=1838&dateline=1231301394

Guest uofmeet

I am still waiting for mine. fingers done on the 28 or 29th of jan, called last week and was told it was downloaded...so hopefully it will be here soon although i don't have a gun yet. But when i get a gun, i will have to go to where the wife works to do my first carry. I refuse to go to walmart.

Guest benrook88
Prints the 19th......Lisa told me I was approved on the 4th. No permit yet. me jealous, but happy for you!

Yea man, me too.

*edit* When I called them (I did my fingerprinting incorrectly, had to make sure that it went through ok) I asked them about how long it would take for me to get my license after I had been approved, they said 10-14 days not including weekends or holidays, and then she went on to say that there printing facility has been really busy so it could go a couple days over.

Edited by benrook88
Guest Sgt. Joe

CONGRATS OP..... Now be sure that if you do go to Wally World you go straight to the ammo counter, they will most likely not have any but you must go anyway:)

From just the folks reporting here about new permits already this year, I think last years increase of 23% will pale compared to this years increase.

All good stuff....:shrug:

CONGRATS OP..... Now be sure that if you do go to Wally World you go straight to the ammo counter, they will most likely not have any but you must go anyway:)

You're right, there was hardly any ammo at all. They had a couple boxes for my 40S&W but no 380. He said they probably only get a few boxes of 380 every other month and won't know until the night before the truck comes in. This was at Sevierville.

Guest Sgt. Joe
You're right, there was hardly any ammo at all. They had a couple boxes for my 40S&W but no 380. He said they probably only get a few boxes of 380 every other month and won't know until the night before the truck comes in. This was at Sevierville.

FWIW I have not seen any 380 at either WM here in the past year, they said when they Do get it that it is only a few boxes. I did however catch them with some 9's the other day and grabbed 500.

I could have doubled that but it would have wiped them out. I just can not do that, I know some can but I can not. Going to check again today.

And Congrats again on your Permit....Stay Aware.....Stay Safe.