Working for a company banning weapons on property.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
I see your point in a way, and I am not asking to make life "fair". If I get fired from a job, I would like to know why. This is because if I am doing something wrong, knowing what it was can help me correct it. If I get fired for no reason, I would justifiably get pissed off about it.

You can get pissed all you want, but Tennessee is an "at will" state, therefore the only reason they have to give you is "because". Because why, doesn't matter. Just because.

Because

...we don't need you anymore

...you suck at your job

...you suck at life

...you smell funny

...no one here likes you

...you wear plaid too much

...etc

That said, if you look like someone who should probably be working the graveyard shift at Denny's (or just in a graveyard for that matter) you can probably expect to land those kinds of jobs. That's just life.

Guest oldsmobile98
if you look like someone who should probably be working the graveyard shift at Denny's (or just in a graveyard for that matter) you can probably expect to land those kinds of jobs. That's just life.

Harsh. I can take a shower, and I can dress up, but I can't do much about being pug trugly. Oh well, I guess two out of three ain't bad.

That said, if you look like someone who should probably be working the graveyard shift at Denny's (or just in a graveyard for that matter) you can probably expect to land those kinds of jobs. That's just life.

AND WTF IS WRONG WITH DENNY'S?! Harshin on my Grand Slam g... :shrug:

Just one of those True Facts That Everybody Knows.

I still want to see 10mm4me's 11 shot 870 shottie.

- OS

.22 shoots through schools. It's a fact. Some dude that walked by the gunshop that spoke to my buddy who then told me said it can happen and does frequently, but they don't report it because they are trying to fit 11 12 gauge shells in an 870.

• Administrator
Harsh. I can take a shower, and I can dress up, but I can't do much about being pug trugly. Oh well, I guess two out of three ain't bad.

Ugly isn't part of the equation here. Dressing like a carnival sideshow attraction is. If you do the latter, you're probably going to end up with an awesome job like being the guy who scrapes the floor at a meat packing plant.

Ugly people get good jobs all the time. I'm proof. :shrug:

You can get pissed all you want, but Tennessee is an "at will" state, therefore the only reason they have to give you is "because". Because why, doesn't matter. Just because.

Because

...we don't need you anymore

...you suck at your job

...you suck at life

...you smell funny

...no one here likes you

...you wear plaid too much

...etc

Yeah, the "at will" thing is still wrong. As far as "that just being life" most of society are brainwashed sheeple that don't know anything, so that isn't surprising at all. I have worked in customer service and several other jobs working with the public, and I can tell you that the vast majority of people out there are incredibly stupid.