Wilson Combat CQB

Guest cheez

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hillbilly Dan

:)I have a Wilson that I love. Mine is a KZ45. They do not make it anymore. But I think Wilson makes one of the best 1911's that is out there. The customer service they offer is great as well. I plan to purchase a second Wilson of these days. Just have to save a little $

Enjoy your Wilson!

Guest cheez

I have spent the last 4 hours searching for info about this pistol. I found nothing but good things about it so I committed to buying it. Should have it by the weekend. YeeHAw

Guest buzz cut

Don't buy it. Tell me where it's at and I'll go check it out for you.:up: All jokes aside never owned one but shot several and all I can say is wow. Love my Kimber's but not nearly as accurate as the Wilson's. Guess that's why they cost 2 grand and up too. Hope you get it.

Guest cheez
Don't buy it. Tell me where it's at and I'll go check it out for you.:up: All jokes aside never owned one but shot several and all I can say is wow. Love my Kimber's but not nearly as accurate as the Wilson's. Guess that's why they cost 2 grand and up too. Hope you get it.

This particular gun Lists for $2350 on Wilson's website. I'm getting it for considerably less. I also comes with a cool Wilson range bag, 6 Wilson 8 round mags and a 10 round Wilson mag. A mag holster and a Blackhawk carbon fiber holster.

Had a CQB and CQB Elite good pistols but JMO now are over priced...

I have or had semi customs from Nighthawk...Baer ....Brown and Wilson they are all about the same level...

Comes down to looks and feel.

Most don't even own one but they will go on the net saying they are the best.

I shoot my 1911's at 25 yards 99% of my range time and the Wilsons are just as good and no better than the others.... JMO :D

The Wilson Super grades are on another level than the others....

Like I said all of this is JMO ..........

Edited by Kano
Guest mjnsx07
Had a CQB and CQB Elite good pistols but JMO now are over priced...

:D

The Wilson Super grades are on another level than the others....

Like I said all of this is JMO ..........

I concur.

Wilson are good pistols that use semi drop in Barrels #33G match barrel..

There Super grades use 33 Match Barrels that need much more hand fitting and in a barrel tester do around 1/2" groups at 25 yards.

The CQB was around $1700 a few years ago .. Wilson now makes there own slides and frames that are very well made.

I had my CQB Elite built with a super grade barrel ..but I paid extra for it.

The Super Grades are made by the same Gunsmiths and are as good as a Full Custom..

Guest cheez
Beautiful! When do you want to go to the range and burn thru some more ammo.:koolaid:

As soon as I get back from SC. Hopefully about next Tuesday. I gotta burn some ammo through the Kimber too. I'll call you.

I have an Elite, it was a gift and has sentimental value so I rarely shoot it and I'll probably never sell it...

While it's a well put together piece, I do not think it's worth what it probably cost and I wouldn't buy one myself as it does nothing my Glock cannot do as well or better... it's got a trigger that while nice, doesn't beat a $500 Witness Elite Match's, and probably more relevant, does nothing a sub-$500 RIA I used to own could do either... JMHO, but it's the indian, not the arrow.

Guest cheez
I have an Elite, it was a gift and has sentimental value so I rarely shoot it and I'll probably never sell it...

While it's a well put together piece, I do not think it's worth what it probably cost and I wouldn't buy one myself as it does nothing my Glock cannot do as well or better... it's got a trigger that while nice, doesn't beat a $500 Witness Elite Match's, and probably more relevant, does nothing a sub-$500 RIA I used to own could do either... JMHO, but it's the indian, not the arrow.

This is actually funny right here. Keep on believing it!:P