CCA and MTAC

I took my GF to CCA to look around and saw they are carrying MTACs now. I thought well I have been meaning to get one. They didn't have anything for Glocks.............. I was like well :) :)

So I had to come home and order me one. If you want a MTAC for a XD or a 1911 they got tons.

On the up side I did get to look at one before I ordered so that helped me decide that I did want one.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm sure they were super helpful when you inquired about one for you Glock..... :) because they sure were when I was there.

For the number of people who were in there, it was packed, I caught a guy after helping a lady with a stock and asked him. He came over and looked with me and said they didn't have any in the back...... which is the information I was looking for.

But like you there have been times I went in there and couldn't break them from talking amongst themselves.

Guest tennesseevolz

contrary to the popular belief on TGO of CCA, I was amazed today when I stopped in. I was looking for a some 1911 grips, and walked out w/ an m-tac for my Colt Defender- the guys were super helpful, and they gave me 10% off since I drove in from Nashville---great shop (beats the heck out Useltons, Franklin, Eastside, and one more that I will NOT mention) I was happy that I stopped in, even with the stigma it had.

and to boot i got meet SUNTZU ----good to meet you man!

Congrats to the OP for getting an MTAC...they really are awsome. Just today I was kicking the soccer ball around the back yard with my wife and daughter with mine on....held my G26 just fine with me jumping and kicking around.....:tough:

contrary to the popular belief on TGO of CCA, I was amazed today when I stopped in. I was looking for a some 1911 grips, and walked out w/ an m-tac for my Colt Defender- the guys were super helpful, and they gave me 10% off since I drove in from Nashville---great shop (beats the heck out Useltons, Franklin, Eastside, and one more that I will NOT mention) I was happy that I stopped in, even with the stigma it had.

It's only because SUNTZU was there that you had a good time. He has that effect on crowds of people.....:dropjaw:

Glad you had a good time,

Guest db99wj

It's funny that you won't mention one, but mentioned some of the above.:drool:

I've had the CTAC since before there was a MTAC, and that is the only reason I haven't gone to them!

Guest SUNTZU

It was good to meet you too!

It's only because SUNTZU was there that you had a good time. He has that effect on crowds of people.....:drool:

Glad you had a good time,

:wall: I know nutink!