Somebody needs to grow a pair

Isn't that a federal offense?
Honestly, it probably is. She is selling something that evidently does not have her name on the bill of sale, the background check, etc.. Then again, can you see this dude pressing charges? Ha! I sure wouldn't buy the thing purely out of principal. That's just :D-ty.

I don't think it is. You can buy a gun. You can give a gun to your wife. Or your son. Or your neighbor. You don't need the bill of sale on private transfers. So if he bought it and gave it to her, it's hers, not his.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jamie
Whoever said you should NEVER hit a woman has net seen that ad.

Nope, wrong, all the way around.

If the guy's fool enough to marry somebody like that, then he probably deserves whatever he gets.

Divorce the b!**h, but don't swing at her 'til she starts swinging first.

If she does that, then all bets are off though. :eek:

( My mom always said if a woman wants to act like a man, she needs to be able to deal with anything a man can, including getting punched in the chops. )

J.

My mom always said if a woman wants to act like a man, she needs to be able to deal with anything a man can, including getting punched in the chops.

Your Mom obviously doesn’t have an HCP and neither will you if you follow her advice. :eek:

Guest mikedwood

Seems to me that if she were being factual about "I don't want any guns around my little ones and that's why I'm selling it." then there would be no reserve on the item.

Something is odd. They are from Tennessee wonder if the husband is a member of this board?

Being that it is out of Clarksville, this poor guy may be deployed and not even know about this, that would be truly sad, if not well I am sorry but if he puts up with this kind of crap no woman on the planet will ever respect him and he truly has no testicles :eek:

Being that it is out of Clarksville, this poor guy may be deployed and not even know about this, that would be truly sad, if not well I am sorry but if he puts up with this kind of crap no woman on the planet will ever respect him and he truly has no testicles :eek:

I hope that isn't the case. How hypocritical would it be if her husband were overseas protecting the country, using guns, and he came home to his personal firearm being sold behind his back. That would be pretty low.

If her husband was serving our country she went the wrong way about selling this gun.

She really makes her self out to be a real BI!@#, if hubbie reads this you need to take the OP advise.I will put in the first 500.00 for you to leave the bi!@#.

PS. you can keep the gun!!

Guest Jamie
Your Mom obviously doesn’t have an HCP and neither will you if you follow her advice. :wall:

Begging your pardon, but I've taken women to jail for laying into their husbands, then calling the police when the husband defended himself.

The last one I remember quite well; she hopped on her husband's chest and started beating and clawing his face, while he was asleep on their couch, then called the S.O. when he woke up and proceeded to bounced her almost-through the nearest wall.

She was quite shocked when she was the one who got cuffed and put into the back of a patrol car.

Sorry, but the right to defend one's self in TN isn't based on gender.

J.

Like I told my wife when we got married,slap is one thing you hit me with a fist that is putting yourself in a mans place. Although if that was my wife selling one of my guns , I probably would lose my HCP . There are things that you don't mess with of a mans , tools , truck , guns , wife , kids maybe not exact order .:wall: