• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 68%

Hmmm, your Sickness Quotient of 68% is a little worriesome.

Detailed Diagnosis

spacer.gif

• Interpersonal Insights
    Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little. You are utterly incapable of meaningful relationships, which is probably a good thing since you're a horrible bore under the best of conditions.
  • Job Performance & Attitude
    Your work is of so little value they should just put a shredder in place of your Out basket You work very slowly. In fact, if you went any slower you'd be in reverse.
  • Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger." Wrong. What doesn't kill you usually makes you hurt all over and go "Owie!"

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 45%

Congratulations! At a 45% Sickness Quotient, you're almost well-adjusted.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights

You are utterly incapable of meaningful relationships, which is probably a good thing since you're a horrible bore under the best of conditions. You have trouble being friendly to others, especially people who hate your guts and want to hurt you.

Your attitude towards work is that you could watch others do it all day long. Your work is of so little value they should just put a shredder in place of your Out basket
  • Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "Hope for the best; prepare for the worst." Based on what we know about you, you're going to need a lot of preparation.

Sickness Quotient: 73%

Your Sickness Quotient of 73% indicates therapy may be useful.

Detailed Diagnosis

spacer.gif

• Interpersonal Insights
    Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little. You think everyone is out to get you, and you're absolutely right. It's because you're an awful person without any redeeming qualities.
    Rather than do a one-time job that takes ten minutes, you'd work for 5 years to automate it. You have little empathy for anyone more successful at work than you, which is pretty much everyone.
  • Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "You are what you do when it counts." And everyone thinks you're an idiot when you say it.

Wow.

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 81%

Your Sickness Quotient of 81% is definitely something to worry about.

Detailed Diagnosis

spacer.gif

• Interpersonal Insights
    Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little. You complain about everything regardless of what it is. You wouldn't be happy even if you were hit by a new car.
    You work very slowly. In fact, if you went any slower you'd be in reverse. You have little empathy for anyone more successful at work than you, which is pretty much everyone.
  • Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "You are what you do when it counts." And everyone thinks you're an idiot when you say it.

Guest blackbeltchick

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 52%

Your Sickness Quotient" of 52% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis

spacer.gif

• Interpersonal Insights
    You have difficulty concentrating or keeping on task, probably because you're an idiot with a short attention-span. You think everyone is out to get you, and you're absolutely right. It's because you're an awful person without any redeeming qualities.
    You work very slowly. In fact, if you went any slower you'd be in reverse. Although your work can upon occasion be very good, remember that even monkeys can be trained to do what you do. And they don't call in sick.
  • Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "Colorless green ideas sleep furiously", but no one knows what the hell that means.

Guest proudsuthrner

Sickness Quotient: 65%

Hmmm, your Sickness Quotient of 65% is a little worriesome.

Detailed Diagnosis

spacer.gif

• Interpersonal Insights
    You hate your mother and father, your neighbors, co-workers, friends, and just about everyone else who happens to think you're a worthless boob. Your friends (both of them) think you're a total clod. As long as you continue to buy the beer, however, they'll still be your pals.
    Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes. Your work is of so little value they should just put a shredder in place of your Out basket
  • Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "I am unique, just like everybody else." This makes everyone else happy, because they know there can't be two of you.

I kept hitting the recalculate button untill the best one came up.

What does that tell you about me? ;)

Anyhoo...

Sickness Quotient: 59%

Your Sickness Quotient" of 59% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis

spacer.gif

• Interpersonal Insights
    Everyone likes you. This is because your life is such a mess that everyone else is relieved they aren't you. You never give up and refuse to settle for less than the best. In other words, you're impossible to please and you never shutup.
    Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes. You frequently mention terms like "core competencies" and "paradigm shifts" while at work. Stop acting like such a tool.
  • Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "It's better to ask forgiveness than permission." And you would certainly know.

That sounds about right.

I did feel good about myself, now I just feel damn awful.

My life sucks.

I'm going to drink in excess now and hope to wake up without a hangover.

Curses you random internet test...

al-hakim-shaking-fist.jpg

Edited by strickj

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 52%

Your Sickness Quotient" of 52% is hardly cause for concern.

Detailed Diagnosis

spacer.gif

• Interpersonal Insights
    You have difficulty concentrating or keeping on task, probably because you're an idiot with a short attention-span. You have trouble being friendly to others, especially people who hate your guts and want to hurt you.
    Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes. Your attitude towards work is that you could watch others do it all day long.
  • Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger." Wrong. What doesn't kill you usually makes you hurt all over and go "Owie!"

Guest Sgt. Joe

I aced it ;):D:D:D

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 100%

WARNING: Your Sickness Quotient of 100% is very disturbing.

Detailed Diagnosis

spacer.gif

• Interpersonal Insights
    You have delusions of adequacy which are completely unfounded. You couldn't pour tea out of a boot with the instuctions written on the heel. Why pray tell would I want to? You complain about everything regardless of what it is. SO! You wouldn't be happy even if you were hit by a new car. Who would be?
    You have little empathy for anyone more successful at work than you, which is pretty much everyone. Your work is of so little value they should just put a shredder in place of your Out basket Stupid test, I dont even have a job!
  • Personality Insight
    Your personal motto is "Hope for the best; prepare for the worst." Based on what we know about you, you're going to need a lot of preparation. Odd I was just messing around with it and it did get "one of my favorite sayings....But my motto is "If you are going to mess something up....do it royally!
  • I am Darn proud of my perfectly sick score....Do I get more meds?