Healthcare bill

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Civil War would cripple everything including infrastructure, morale. CC would allow harsh,

precise additions and deletions to our form of government up to and including the

constitution. Laws may be retained or annulled. Neither would be fun, but both could happen with one causing the other. The law and order of society would be a real problem. What do you really want to see? Obama and his hyenas take over everything?

No bed of roses either way. We've been put in this pickle by idiotic voting and communist subversion. We'll just have to dig our way out. That's the way I see it.

Hope the 2A doesn't get written out, or any of the others for that matter. :)

I hope we can get it overturned in court and deliver a good spanking to the Progressives the next two Novembers. I think the states need to turn up the heat as well. Elect true Conservatives and honorable people to public office and hold them accountable at every election... that's what I am hoping for.

Of course another way to stop this runaway train would require the unity of all Americans and involves the unconstitutional Fed income tax (I don't want to come right out and say anything illegal :screwy:). Tough to have a bunch of entitlements if there is no income.

Guest 6.8 AR

Everyone nowadays has so much invested in their families' life. Every bit of it is about to be tested, unless you fall for the rhetoric by the hyenas in congress, and the apologizer in chief about his historic piece of legislation. Do you want to let your children have their children be the first to be borne into slavery? Existence and reality just flew out the window. Are we to allow to be ruled and be subjects like before the Revolutionary War? Decide before the hyenas turn off our internet, too. That's also in the works, if we haven't forgotten.

Guest 6.8 AR
the difference is that after we have a CC we can still have a war. I would rather try the peacefull method first.

I would, too, but I doubt if either would end up peaceful. It's just worrisome as hell to me. I do wish SCOTUS the ability to fix this madness.

Everyone nowadays has so much invested in their families' life. Every bit of it is about to be tested, unless you fall for the rhetoric by the hyenas in congress, and the apologizer in chief about his historic piece of legislation. Do you want to let your children have their children be the first to be borne into slavery? Existence and reality just flew out the window. Are we to allow to be ruled and be subjects like before the Revolutionary War? Decide before the hyenas turn off our internet, too. That's also in the works, if we haven't forgotten.

Al Gore must have given them the password. :)

Guest 6.8 AR
6.8, time after time I ask myself, "Why isn't 6.8 in some sort of office?"

So, what about it?

You are so full of horse hockey. I love ya though:D

Guest redbarron06
Whatever the outcome, the Democrats own this lock, stock, and barrel.

yea they own it but you know what, we are paying for it.

Cant wait to see what Rush Limbaugh will do now....

I'll Leave US If HC Reform Passes... i'll go to Costa Rica..

Limbaugh: I'll Leave US If Health Care Reform Passes (VIDEO)

if you listen to the clip, The question was where would Rush go for treatment. Rush said that he would go to Costa Rica for Treatment. Not that he would move to Costa Rica! The comentator is just a moron!

Guest 6.8 AR

Mediamatters took what he said out of context. I heard the show that day and he was talking about a massive healthcare industry that might form in Costa Rica. and it might be what a lot of well-to-do people would probably do. That's what mediamatters does to distort what Rush and others say. Consider the source, strel;)

John Boehner is raking em over the coals. He's still part of the slime but at least he appears tonight to be the white speck on top of the chickenspit.

All part of the show. The R's or no better than the D's anymore, and tonight they'll all be sharing drinks and jokes about how compelling they were in spewing their BS for the sake of their constituents...

All part of the show. The R's or no better than the D's anymore, and tonight they'll all be sharing drinks and jokes about how compelling they were in spewing their BS for the sake of their constituents...

I really don't think the R's wanted this. I don't even think most of the D's wanted it, they just got threatened, paid, promoted, bribed, tricked, lied to and who knows what else (maybe Nancy threatened to wear a bikini :)).

They're mostly all scum, and time to clean house. There are a handful of R's that I still respect, but not many. However, i still much prefer the R party to the D party.

I really don't think the R's wanted this. I don't even think most of the D's wanted it, they just got threatened, paid, promoted, bribed, tricked, lied to and who knows what else (maybe Nancy threatened to wear a bikini :)).

The R's had YEARS to address the issue and did nothing. Did such a great job running things they got blasted in the last few elections, so we jumped out of the frying pan into the fire...

They're mostly all scum, and time to clean house. There are a handful of R's that I still respect, but not many. However, i still much prefer the R party to the D party.
Yah, to be fair, Marsha Blackburn votes as if she was my personal representative, so I'm very pleased with her work.

That being said, minus a few exceptions they're just a bunch of power hungry whores.

great victory for the people of United States Of America..congratulations ...one victory over greedy corrupt health care megamilliondollar corporations... not a one vote from ****heads in GOP ...I guess they stod by their "employers" until the end... sad ... but who cares, We The People, did it and in 6 months nobody will have to worry about lusing health care insurance or being droped because he gets sick... I hope in the coming years all of the major greedy health care insurance companies will either bankrupt or change drasticly the way they do their business..they can all go to hell as far as I`m concerned...

Db