Call me what you will, but...

Links2k

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see much of a problem with it law wise, freedom of speech ever heard of it? As to its place on this site well thats up to the moderators, one thing people have forgot on this planet is that you have the right to be offensive, if someone has a problem with a way your acting and its really not hurting them or anyone else then i think the problem lies with the one who was offended.

Yeah, not a good choice. However, the best way to handle it would simply report it to the Admin/Mods and let them make a call. Post like these usually don't wok out well. Better to handle things quietly and privatley at first.

No one said anything about the legality of it. It is in very poor taste however. It is irrelevant how much you may hate the man he is still the President of the United States and that should command at least a minimum of respect by itself.

I don't see much of a problem with it law wise, freedom of speech ever heard of it?

Because you actually are familiar with the special laws that pertain to threats against the President?

one thing people have forgot on this planet is that you have the right to be offensive, if someone has a problem with a way your acting and its really not hurting them or anyone else then i think the problem lies with the one who was offended.

No, you don’t have a right to be offensive, and many states have laws against it. Disorderly conduct, “alarmed or disturbed†ever heard of it?

I have absolutely no respect for this President. But I wouldn’t run the risk of being arrested if the right person saw it as a threat.