Kholster Thoughts?

Guest eyebedam

Guest eyebedam

I know they are ugly but the price is cheap ESP since they will be 39.00 shipped on April 1st. I'm just curious are they good? I have a M&P listed in the classfied section & may decide to just keep it but if I do I'm gonna need a holster for it. I'm not wanting to spend a ton but if it works & serves it's purpose I may just give it a try. If anyone has a kholster please lmk your thoughts on the quality of the produce. I'm looking at the crescent BTW.

Thanks

Jason

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple. The quality is not as good as Crossbreed, but it is a good holster for the money and it does the job.

The first one I ordered for my Kimber Ultra Carry did not fit the weapon. I emailed the company and they sent me a second one at no charge, which was an exact fit. So I ended up with two for the price of one. I heated the first one in the oven enough to make the kydex soft and remolded it to fit my SW9VE.

I recommend ordering a set of the kydex clips to replace the metal ones that come with it.

Edited by DaddyO
Guest joe3xa

I have a couple of them by far the most comfortable holsters I have for my 1911s. I also have a crossbreed, I prefer the Kholster. beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I had one for my 226 and my 1911. I love them. I sold the 1911 but kept the kholster for when I get another. The 226 one I cut down thinking it would be better shaped like an mtac. I prefer the kholster shape by far.

Daniel, I got a 1911 for you.:)

I have one for a Glock 30SF. I special ordered the full circle of leather

so I could cut it down and position the cant the way I wanted it. Good holster for the money.

Daniel, I got a 1911 for you.:P

so I could cut it down and position the cant the way I wanted it. Good holster for the money.

I want an Officer's model. I cant afford one atm but it is in my future.

Guest eyebedam
Daniel, I got a 1911 for you.:P

I'm your Huckleberry I'm lookin for a 1911, what you got? I'm prob gonna go head & get me a kholster just to have it. If I sell the gun I'll can just include it.

Guest TnRebel

I carry my Taurus PT111 Mil Pro 2gn in it every day . Whats nice is you can custom fit it to your own comfort . With a lil cutting and adjusting the cant.

I bought a kholster (right before they went on sale, argh..) for my XD. Fantastic holster and Jimmy is a great guy to deal with.

I was impressed with the comfort and fit at first, but I was *really* impressed once I combined the kholster with a sturdy belt. The 5.11 tactical belt + kholster = really comfortable and concealable.

I carry my M&P9c in it. It is pretty comfortable but kind of a pain to "put on". I always wear an undershirt and then an untucked polo and it conceals very well. Ideally I would like to be able to just wear a t-shirt and it be hidden an comfortable. Maybe after some breaking in it will be?

I dont like that my gun brings out pieces of the leather each time I take it out though. I am going to save up and get one of these like OhShoot has:

TT Gunleather: Slim IWB "Mike's Special"

TT GunLeather High Quality Leather Gun Holsters

The Kholster is a great deal for $39 shipped though.

I know I'm a little late replying here, but Kholsters are AWESOME!!! You just can't beat them for the money....even now that they're not on sale. You can adjust the depth and cant to pretty much any position you want. Yeah, they might not be quite as pretty as the Supertuck's, but they're just as comfy and a lot less $$$. They can be cut to you're liking too. I wound up cutting just a tiny bit off the bottom of the one I use for my Glock 27 so that it didn't cut into my leg so much when I sat down and it's perfect now. It holds your gun tight too......you'd have to be turned completely upside down and shook before your gun would fall out.

Jimmy at Kholster is a great guy and he definitely stands behind his product. I highly recommend Kholsters.......they are by far the best value in holsters, period.

If anyone would like a 10% rebate code on one, just pm me. :D

I've been watching the mailbox a little too closely here lately. The kholster sale (which is over now) started on April 1st. I placed my order at 6am on April 1st and have found myself staring out the window looking for the mailman since the 8th or so. Can't wait to try it out! :devil: