Minotaur MTAC Holster

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my MTAC a week and a half ago and it has been awesome. I carry a really heavy pisol and I can hardly notice it when I'm standing. When I'm sitting it's noticeable, but not uncomfortable unless I just ate a whole lot. The greatest thing about it, to me, is the fact that you can draw quickly and reholster easily whilst seated.

Anyone have the "Slide" version to support guns of different lengths?

I have a 3" XD Sub-Compact .40 and planning to pickup a 5" XD Tactical 9mm.

According to Comp-Tac the slide will support them both.

Edited by D3vo

another "i love mine". I've had mine a week, no velcro. I carry a PPS. The thinness of my pps and thinness of the MTAC, makes the set up invisible not matter what i am wearing. I wear it all day and don't notice it.

Now that i know exactly how i like to carry it, i cut the bottom 2 holes off my belt clips. Now they don't make bumps in the side of my pants nor does it get in the way of my wallet.

This is my first tuckable holster. I am sold.

Another +1. Most comfortable Holster I've got. Conceals well and I can even where an M&P 45 with a tucked in shirt. Mine is the "Slide" version however wish I had the standard as I do not have another M&P with a longer barrel. This one allows the lint to get into the barrel.

Holster2.jpg

I wear my MTAC after work,mostly when I get home and dont change into regular clothes,therefore about 50% percent of the time.I changed their kydex clips with a set of Crossbreed steel clips,just because I like the way the Crossbreeds clip to my belt,it works pretty well.Its a hybrid-hybrid.

IMG_0980.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Those are some good looking photos. Ordered MTAC 04/08/2010 and 04/20/2010 got word it's in shipping. As an afterthought I ordered their Kydex Reinforced Contour Belt with the Velcro lining. Expect a Velcro report next week.