Happy Cinco de Mayo

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt. Joe

I'd rather have Mayo than that Miracle Whip stuff,:P which is just rotten mayo anyways.:P

Actually today is 5 years since my return from Iraq, I came back to US soil on 05-05-05 and today is 5 years from then...???

Not sure what it means so I think I may just try the range later on, which always seems appropriate:D

Guest 6.8 AR
I'd rather have Mayo than that Miracle Whip stuff,:P which is just rotten mayo anyways.:P

Actually today is 5 years since my return from Iraq, I came back to US soil on 05-05-05 and today is 5 years from then...???

Not sure what it means so I think I may just try the range later on, which always seems appropriate:D

You may need a numerologist to sort that out:D

They can advertise all they want about the whip stuff to sell it, but the mayo is still king!

I'm glad my wife's birthday isn't today. Tomorrow. Too many fives already.

Could give a crap about Cinco de Mayo. It would be similar to people in Brazil celebrating the Fourth of July. I think people just look to have an excuse to drink.

Hell if I wanna drink I just have at it, what the calander says makes no difference.

And mayo is the king of condiments at my house. It goes good with just about everything. And if it is questionable as to whether or not it goes good, then just add a bunch of hot sauce to it to be safe. Dukes Mayonaise is the best!

Could give a crap about Cinco de Mayo. It would be similar to people in Brazil celebrating the Fourth of July. I think people just look to have an excuse to drink.

Hell if I wanna drink I just have at it, what the calander says makes no difference.

I'm with you Mike!

I can't stand all of the illegal Mexicans that we are supporting at varying degrees. The beer companies have been the ones who have pushed this "Holiday" to boost their sales.

I'm with you Mike!

I can't stand all of the illegal Mexicans that we are supporting at varying degrees. The beer companies have been the ones who have pushed this "Holiday" to boost their sales.

Exactlty. That's why I threw the mayo in the sinko. That's as much celebration as they're getting out of me. I won't be rushing off to the quickie mart to pick up any Dos Equis...

I agree, as do some Mexican friends of mine.

I've mentioned my buddies that came here legally from Mexico, learned the language, and are legally employed, and they make it a point to NOT celebrate Cinco de Mayo. They also don't like seeing the Mexican flag being flown here on US soil.

Guest db99wj
Exactlty. That's why I threw the mayo in the sinko. That's as much celebration as they're getting out of me. I won't be rushing off to the quickie mart to pick up any Dos Equis...

...but Dos Equis Amber is one of my favorites.:P

Edited by db99wj

Mike-Dukes is the bomb

kb4ns-lol good play on words

My fellow TGO drinkers-Im gonna be at Pelanchos at Downtown West(west knoxville) in an hour or two...gimme a call if your gonna be there(numbers in my sig line) so we can have a few cold ones together...hell if we cant carry where they serve alcohol...might as well drink lol.

And mayo is the king of condiments at my house. It goes good with just about everything. And if it is questionable as to whether or not it goes good, then just add a bunch of hot sauce to it to be safe. Dukes Mayonaise is the best!

Wow, get out of my head.

You just stole my answer, word for word.

Today is my little girl's 4th birthday. She was born 05-05-06. We are having here birthday party this Saturday at Pump-It-Up. We asked her where she wanted to go eat tonight and she said "Cracker Barrel. I want some pancakes and syrup".....so we are going there tonight to celebrate.

This is a scattered thread but I will try.

Number = 7

I HATE!!!! mayo. I dont see how anyone eats that :(.

Patron is good.

Corona is awesome.

So is Dos Equis. But I dont need an excuse to drink either of them. I drink them year round.