Norris Sunday?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm it's gonna cost me the $15 bucks, but I might make this one, mosin in tow. Is is sat or sun?

Saturday

:mad: It just figures you guys would schedule a big shootennay when I can't come.

Of course thats why we are doing it. ;)

Guest dotsun

I'm gonna try to make this one, Sat at 9. FYI, I was up at the community center the other day and they're going to $40 per year this year, spouses can sign up for $20. I tried to tell them that I'm a spouse, but no dice. :D

All of the no-shows missed a glorious day at the range. A little windy but really the weather was just spendid. No big crowds, we had the rifle range to ourselves for quite a bit of time. Which is great for checking targets when ever we saw fit to do so.

Pretty much cpent the whole day working on marksmanship.

Only three of us TGO'ers in attendance but after going up to Norris a few times a month for the last year there are always people there I am acquanited with. And all of them seem to be really good guys and there is a lot of comaraderie.

I was shooting a recent rifle acquisition and it was shooting way left. I commented to a guy up there about the rifle. He produced a sight tool and I got my rifle right on target.

Shot a bunch of .22 which is always satisfying and a mess of x39. Even had a three shot group from the Garand at 125 yards that would have fit into a .50 cent piece. The wind made the challenge even more fun.

Can't wait to do it again.

Definetly a good day at the range. Like Mike said, You guys missed it....Not really crowded at all, which was surprising for a day like today.

Got to shoot Mike's new toy and also got to shoot dotsun's AR which was nice. :lol: These guys are gonna have me buying me some sort of "assault/battle type" rifle before its over with. Just too many options to weigh them out! :devil:

Guys, my apolagies, I thought the get together was tommorow

Got to watch things closely, we changed to Saturday a couple of pages ago when it was pointed out Sunday is Mother's Day. Sorry you did not see it.

Guest Bluemax

My fault and my loss, I'll keep a closer eye next week and may even try and drag Johnny Fox along. He invited me to shoot at his place a couple of weeks ago and we had a great time, not to mention he has some nice toys to play with.

Guest 1817ak47

I have to contiune repairing the car my lady wrecked. damn and for the last 2 month I haven't had hte change to fix the last few things on my car that I want to autocross soon.

Guest dotsun

Great seeing Mike and meeting Bubba. A perfect day at the range, well if you don't count me being there. :lol: Good news on the sight tool, I was gonna offer up my BFH.