The Last One?

Guest jackdm3

Guest jackdm3

We've almost reached the bounds of the food polling craze. This is to put them all to rest (or for a day at least).

You're about to die (for whatever reason) and you are left with about an hour to eat the last meal of you natural born life. What will it be?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker

The filet at Michael Monti's in Scottsdale, AZ. Rare.

Scalloped potatoes. Sauteed asparagus. Chocolate lava cake.

Cigar "from the back room."

And my wife's sweet tea.

:(

Ok in actuality it would be a 22oz steak cooked medium rare no seasoning on it. Just seared and cooked right. On the side would be some great steak fries dusted with a little spice(ie the killer fries from Crawdaddy's here in Cookeville) with a little ketchup or ranch to dip them in. Also on the side would be some jumbo shrimp beer battered with a little lemon juice and cocktail sauce. Can't forget about a hugh salad with all the trimmings include spinach and other greens with Italian dressing. All of this would be washed down with a big 32oz Sam Adams. For desert I'm getting my all time favorite, banana pudding.

Now I'm frickin starving

Diet coke is that good, to last you your last hour?

I wouldn't even make YOU drink diet coke Jack....by far one of the worst substances on the planet....not to mention it's horrible for you as well.

I want a filet topped with sautéed onions and mushrooms . Mashed taters w/ gravy. green beans. potato salad. cole slaw. ummmmmm. and key lime pie.

Wash it all down with my favorite beer... Rogue Dead Guy Ale

Rogue Ales

Guest Jamie

You guys have an hour left to live, and you're gonna waste it eating??? :(

My last meal would probably be whatever it was I last ate, prior to learning about the whole hour left to live thing...

That last hour, I'd probably find something entertaining and memorable (for everybody left behind) to do.

J.

I would be happy with a juicy Red Robin Bacon Cheesburger and all u can eat steak fries. I usually drink un-sweetened iced tea but if I only have an hour left then I'm goin all out and getting sweet tea!!!!

Is that livin large or what!!!!

I would be happy with a juicy Red Robin Bacon Cheesburger and all u can eat steak fries. I usually drink un-sweetened iced tea but if I only have an hour left then I'm goin all out and getting sweet tea!!!!

Is that livin large or what!!!!

You're such a rebel:tough:.

We've almost reached the bounds of the food polling craze. This is to put them all to rest (or for a day at least).

You're about to die (for whatever reason) and you are left with about an hour to eat the last meal of you natural born life. What will it be?

that would have to be Skyline Chili. Specifically a 4 Way w/extra onions and two Cheese Coneys with xtra onions.

Heck lets make it a large 4 Way and three Coneys. It is not like I have to worry about digesting it. :P

Guest reaper1880

well if i couldnt have milla jovovich as a last meal lol i guess it would be chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes with sawmill gravy pinto beans with ham or bacon cooked inthem and a nice glass of jack and coke. yeah that would do

A nice garden salad with chopped ham, black olives, raisins, croûtons, bacon, cheese, eggs, pineapples, salt and pepper, with a creamy ranch. My homemade Fettuccine Alfredo (I make a homemade sauce I learn from and Italian lady) with a grilled chicken breast chopped up. A few glasses of my Aunt's sweet tea. And finish with a huge bowl of hot bread pudding with vanilla bean ice cream on top.

Good Lord that sounds awesome!

Guest db99wj
If my least meal had to be food :P it would be 2 maybe 3 hambugers from Tops Bar-B-Q with Mustard, Pickles and onions. Simple, yes, but mighty satisfying.

Yum, they do make some good burgers!

Lobster Bisque from Texas De Brazil, Steak rare (mix of fillet and rib eye) with Bearnaise sauce (love Texas De Brazil's signature steak), sauteed mushrooms, king crab legs with drawn butter.