Some People Just Don't Need To Own Guns

The Rabbi

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bulletproof
Sometimes while out making adult beverage deliveries we go through some of the seedier parts of town. I always get a chuckle out of seeing the thug type walking down the street with a death grip on the waist band of their pants. I wonder if there is a method for buying oversized pants. Like if you wear a 32 do you buy a 40 or a 42? Is a certain amount a standard in buying larger sizes.

There is one liquor store on merchants rd that has a big sign in the door lecturing about wearing those types of pants. Basically if you are wearing them they do not want your business.

I was in Ross' today looking for clothes and actually found jeans that have a great distance between the waist and the crotch. If I had put them on the crotch would be somewhere down to my knees. Weird looking. Gotta get me sum.

I have learned something about human nature here.

I have had people wanting to come in on a Fri to buy something. They dont make it in time and I am closed.

So, no big deal, just come back Mon, right?

They seldom/never do. Why? Because by Mon they don't have any money.

Now, consider this: every gun I sell is probably between $200 and $600. Any way you slice it, it isn't really an impulse purchase. It is something you save for or shop for or make deliberate decisions about.

And yet these people cannot hold on to their money for 2 days to make a purchase they supposedly have thought about for a while. Why?

I am convinced that many people have no conception of the future. They react to circumstance happening right then in front of them. They additionally have no notion of consequences. Someone acts, they react. Then. With no concern for what will happen after that.

Gun laws are good at restricting ownership for people like that. They can't have it now, so they walk away. And once gone it's out of their thoughts.

Sounds like you need to stay open later. :D

LMFAO!!!!!! Holy crap....im not gonna live that one down!!! ahh hell, yes, I wear the dress....lol....but I dont let it sag....HAHAHAHA

Sounds like a possible new user name/status! Mods?:D:D

Guest DrBoomBoom
I have learned something about human nature here.

I have had people wanting to come in on a Fri to buy something. They dont make it in time and I am closed.

So, no big deal, just come back Mon, right?

They seldom/never do. Why? Because by Mon they don't have any money.

Hey, you're talking about me!

First Jive Dude: **** man, that honky mus' be messin' my old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head. You know?

Second Jive Dude: Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you man.

First Jive Dude: I say hey sky, s'other s'ay I wan say?

Second Jive Dude: UH...

First Jive Dude: Pray to J I get the same ol' same ol'.

Second Jive Dude: Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man.

First Jive Dude: Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em.

First Jive Dude, Second Jive Dude: Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em

First Jive Dude: Cold got to be. You know? Shiiiiit.

Randy: Can I get you something?

Second Jive Dude: 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!

Randy: I'm sorry, I don't understand.

First Jive Dude: Cutty say 'e can't HANG!

Jive Lady: Oh stewardess! I speak jive.

Randy: Oh, good.

Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.

Randy: All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine?

Jive Lady: Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.

Second Jive Dude: What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap!

Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!

First Jive Dude: Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!

Jive Lady: Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!

Remember, Jive Lady was a Nun.

Mars, do you like stories about gladiators?

A surprising and interesting response from you. Gladiators are an interesting group.. :)

You may deserve more consideration than I thought. Nahhhhhh.....:D

"Have you ever seen a grown man naked?"

More times than I wish to think about. Guys should be in situations to avoid that in their 20s.

and strickj is correct about that area of town he lives in. there has been countless shootings in the surrounding areas in the projects too. these punks here thunk they can do what they want too. there was a group of kids that were using an air soft pistol to hijack cars around the local aquarium a few months back. im not sure if they got caught, but it was a topic for discussion on the local radio show one morning. i called in and made mention that one of these times they were gonna get something shoved back at them and it probably wouldnt be an air soft pistol.