Who is gonna get your vote for govenor?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6.8 AR

Ramsey in the primary. Hopefully a conservative in the general election(Ramsey). I won't vote for a democrat, so I guess I'm stuck with whoever wins the primary on the republican side.

Guest GLOCKGUY
Ramsey in the primary. Hopefully a conservative in the general election(Ramsey). I won't vote for a democrat, so I guess I'm stuck with whoever wins the primary on the republican side.

+1

Guest GLOCKGUY
Double post

Probably won't vote in general election, since Haslam won't need my vote to win, and won't have to hold my nose to vote for him.

- OS

Ramsey here to. OhShoot I vote party line if I don't like any of them. If you don't vote for your right to bitch you got no voice at all.

Joe W.

Probably won't vote in general election, since Haslam won't need my vote to win, and won't have to hold my nose to vote for him.

- OS

Ramsey here to. OhShoot I vote party line if I don't like any of them. If you don't vote for your right to bitch you got no voice at all.

Joe W.

Okay, I'll write your name in.

- OS

I vote party line if I don't like any of them. If you don't vote for your right to bitch you got no voice at all.

voting that party line seems to work real well. :)

How about if I turn in a blank ballot? Can I bitch then?

Seems like I need to take another at Rom Ramsey. Now, why is he the best conservative candidate in your opinion?

I've been in the same circles as Ron for almost 25 years. He is certainly a hungry politician but I know his people. Folks in NE TN are for the most part conservative low key folks. I'm sure he's gotten self important like most people in politics, but we're a pretty reasonable low key bunch here in the Tri-Cities area. I think this is what he has to bring to the table. Like a great many of us in the area he grew up with a strong family, going to church, and gun friendly.

No, I'm not working for him. At least Ron hasn't gone on TV telling us all the great things he accomplished and bragging like Zach. As for Haslam, I don't really care about his teenage sweetheart wife. I'm more interested in his financial disclosure, which I am not sure he's been forthcoming with.

Just my 02.

Ramsey, here.

Wamp never met a bailout he didn't like. The bailouts, cash for clunkers, "stimulus" program, TARP, mortgage bonuses - every one of those boondoggles and political payback scams has proven worse than useless. The economy is shot, jobless rates (real numbers, not the 'made for TV' BS the fed is releasing) is around 20%, 1 in 8 are on food stamps, the national debt is at 83% of GDP - and increasing more than 5 billion a day. Another politician who thinks that bailout money and federal grants come from the money fairy and a big bag of unicorn poo is just what we need.

Guest TnRebel
I've been in the same circles as Ron for almost 25 years. He is certainly a hungry politician but I know his people. Folks in NE TN are for the most part conservative low key folks. I'm sure he's gotten self important like most people in politics, but we're a pretty reasonable low key bunch here in the Tri-Cities area. I think this is what he has to bring to the table. Like a great many of us in the area he grew up with a strong family, going to church, and gun friendly.

No, I'm not working for him. At least Ron hasn't gone on TV telling us all the great things he accomplished and bragging like Zach. As for Haslam, I don't really care about his teenage sweetheart wife. I'm more interested in his financial disclosure, which I am not sure he's been forthcoming with.

Just my 02.

23mpl5f.gif4ttsat.gif