Warning America

Guest trigem

No! Pushing deviancy to the norm is what divides a society! Canada and Europe? What is good about anything about those societies that we can learn from? Poor work ethics, dying economies, and more progressive politics on the horizon.

There are rules and standards in a civil society that should not be crossed. In 25 years when we have normlized the "gay" lifestyle, do we start letting the pedophiles march next to the sheep lovers? Where do you draw the line? I draw it with simple biological truth. The plumbing works right in one way and I don't have to walk down the street shouting to the roof tops which plunger I use.

Very well stated.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Caveman
No! Pushing deviancy to the norm is what divides a society! Canada and Europe? What is good about anything about those societies that we can learn from? Poor work ethics, dying economies, and more progressive politics on the horizon.

There are rules and standards in a civil society that should not be crossed. In 25 years when we have normlized the "gay" lifestyle, do we start letting the pedophiles march next to the sheep lovers? Where do you draw the line? I draw it with simple biological truth. The plumbing works right in one way and I don't have to walk down the street shouting to the roof tops which plunger I use.

What a surprise, another "Christian" trying to tell people how to live their life. Oh well, I guess us heathens will just have keep living free while others dictate their opinions to us as if they were fact. Speaking of which, I saw a gay man on the street the other day, but I refused to look at him because I didn't want to turn into a pillar of salt.

Guest Jamie
What a surprise, another "Christian" trying to tell people how to live their life. Oh well, I guess us heathens will just have keep living free while others dictate their opinions to us as if they were fact. Speaking of which, I saw a gay man on the street the other day, but I refused to look at him because I didn't want to turn into a pillar of salt.

Well there goes the TGO "End of the U.S." Margarita party..... :(

margarita7.jpg

:devil:

J.

Edited by Jamie
Guest Jamie
Folks, stop the stone throwing or this thread is going to get bent over and closed.

Oh look... I just merged my stereotypes. :shhh:

Caveman, you'd better keep your kilt down... :(:devil:

J.

Guest Caveman
Well there goes the TGO "End of the U.S." Margarita party..... :shhh:

margarita7.jpg

:devil:

J.

I'm sure......somebody......could turn water into margaritas for us, any suggestions? :(

Guest Jamie
I'm sure......somebody......could turn water into margaritas for us, any suggestions? :devil:

Well no... but I did think we at least had the salt for the glasses covered, there for a second. :(

J.

Guest Caveman
Well no... but I did think we at least had the salt for the glasses covered, there for a second. :(

J.

Yeah, sorry to disappoint. Maybe I should have checked out the hairy legs and cut-off jean shorts after all. :devil:

Guest Jamie
Yeah, sorry to disappoint. Maybe I should have checked out the hairy legs and cut-off jean shorts after all. :(

Sounds like you already did... :devil:

( You've really gotta stop leading with your chin, CM. :eek: )

( That's a boxing reference, btw, in case anybody's mind has a tendency to go off in an entirely WRONG direction... :shhh: )

J.

Edited by Jamie
Guest trigem

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:17)

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (John 3:18)

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. (John 3:19)

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. (John 3:20)

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. (John 3:21)

Edited by trigem
Guest Jamie

*starts gathering rocks*

Yeah, I'm thinkin' this thread is overdue for closing.

We can skip the whole bending over thing though. :devil:

J.

Hmmm, I never once mentioned a religious component, just social normalcy. However, as you stretch the limits, others will step in to push the line further. When it becomes accepted you can't go back. And your "living free" is what others would call anarchy. The fact is people that play around end up with all types of heartache. Disease, broken families, children with no stability in their life's. You don't have to be of a religious persuasion to see some reason to set some limits that should NOT be normalized.

Why is this even discussed? What they do at home can't be controlled. I just don't want it in the streets and news, just like what I do in the privacy of my home isn't broadcast to the public.

As far as a religious component goes, if I'm wrong, then all I will have done is lived a good clean life that I and my family can be proud of.....but what if I'm right. Who loses in the end then?

• Administrator

Trigem, I appreciate your zeal. However just as not many of our members go to their respective churches to talk about guns, not many of them come here to talk about religion either. It's amazing enough that we [mostly] get along here talking about political issues. While I'm certain that many of us here are indeed Christians, I am not so certain discussion will remain even-keeled if people start engaging in dissection of one another's doctrinal beliefs.

Thanks.