Memphis "Call To Arms" for July

Guest jackdm3

Guest jackdm3

Range USA, Saturday 4PM, July 24th

If they'll have us, we'd love to spend a little money there. However, it's not necessary to shoot, as many of us spend more time in the "1776 Diner." We'll meet in a classroom first, if available or else, the diner. You may be asked to disarm for ammo for the classrooms.

Remember, as per their website last month, first timers shoot free:

"#1 - All new customers get FREE lane time on their first visit! So, if you never filled out one of our liability waivers to shoot on our range, your first time is FREE! There are some restrictions - see an employee for details.

#2 - "Buy-One-Get-One" on any of our classes! You can sign up to take any of our classes at full price and you get to bring someone with you to that class for FREE (provided they have the skill level required for that class)! The two students must take the same class on the same date to get the discount. There are some other restrictions - see an employee for details."

Say it again. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SPEND ON AMMO OR A LANE TO VISIT WITH US.

2770 Whitten Rd.

Memphis, TN (Bartlett area) 38133

213-4181

Range USA, Inc.

901-213-4774 - Office

2770 Whitten Road

901-213-4181 - Fax

Memphis, TN 38133

1-866-RANGE USA - Toll Free

info@rangeusa.com

Edited by jackdm3
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Halfpint

I can't speak for KimberChick, not sure if she has a race that weekend or not . . . but I've already had drill this month and the only gun show I'm working is this coming weekend (17th-18th).

As long as she doesn't have a race, I'm pretty sure the two of us will be attending. Even if she does, if it's earlier in the day, we'll still try to make it--I'm looking forward to putting some rounds through my newest AR build.

Guest KimberChick
I can't speak for KimberChick, not sure if she has a race that weekend or not . . . but I've already had drill this month and the only gun show I'm working is this coming weekend (17th-18th).

As long as she doesn't have a race, I'm pretty sure the two of us will be attending. Even if she does, if it's earlier in the day, we'll still try to make it--I'm looking forward to putting some rounds through my newest AR build.

The only races I have in July are on the 17th and 31st, so I guess we're good to go :rolleyes:

Jack, its kart racing...methonal-fueled angry tiller motors on a dirt oval using slicks and no seatbelts. It's also way harder than it looked like it was when I thought, "Hey, I'mma try this."

Guest jackdm3

Bring pics, please!

Is that like methanol? Ain't heard of it.

Where do y'all get down?

Edited by jackdm3
Guest jackdm3

I don't work there, we just meet there. But RUSA does AWESOME pricing on the course, and if you bring a friend, I believe there's a discount. Just look them up on their site for current pricing. If you have any auto-weapons, they allow that in-house but only with their frangible ammo.

Guest jackdm3

Not easy at all! But I'll get you there. Try Google Maps first. If you really wanna go, PM me for my #, and I'll talk you the rest of the way.

Guest Miracle

Good stuff... got the address saved in my GPS and on Google Maps. I'm going to have to make this one. Especially since the first range day is free. :)

Guest jackdm3

That's a "glass is half full" way of looking at it! When you get to the front desk/register, just ask where we're chilling. If you're late, we'll be in the diner or the range. No need to search the classrooms.

Good stuff... got the address saved in my GPS and on Google Maps. I'm going to have to make this one. Especially since the first range day is free. :up:

Come on down. I've got family in Savannah (and Ramer, Eastview, Michie and just about everywhere else around there). My family reunion is this weekend in Eastview. It's not that bad of a drive and I know you'll enjoy yourself.

Guest Daelith

Will try to make this one. Here's hoping all the family issues stay on the back burner for a little bit.

Miracle - if you come in on Hwy 64, you should only have to make two left turns once you hit the Bartlett city limits to get to RUSA.

Edited by Daelith
Guest uofmeet
I should be there with something old, and blue. Might as well hold a wedding while we have some of the bride's needs.

I can officiate a wedding.....just let me know.....we can make it happen.

Guest Halfpint

Kimberchick and I will be there, probably going to bring the AR for a range report too. No hush puppy this time, as I sold the only pistol I can put it on . . . it was planned that way, though. (Now I have to buy another pistol!)

Kimberchick and I will be there, probably going to bring the AR for a range report too. No hush puppy this time, as I sold the only pistol I can put it on . . . it was planned that way, though. (Now I have to buy another pistol!)

Do you have an adapter for a P22? I can bring a P22 if you want.