To Arms! The Zombies Are Attacking!

Guest Swamprunner

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is good to know that, in the event of a zombie attack, the zombie will not put down their beer to go for your brains. I did not know that... :)

That was my first thought. None of my prior zombie knowledge included anything about them being beer drinkers.

On another note, it sure would suck to be those guys if a zombie attack did occure while they were dressed like that. They would most definately end up shot in the head.

On another note, it sure would suck to be those guys if a zombie attack did occure while they were dressed like that. They would most definately end up shot in the head.

Haha. I never would have thought of that... :)

So in addition to laying in the ammo, we also need to lay in enough beer to keep both hands busy on each and every zombie? Man, this is going to get expensive ... ... although I would guess that cheap beer would work just as well as the good stuff ???????

Ah, to heck with it. Ammo is cheaper (and easier to carry).

This gives me ideas. I think I'm gonna start watching auctions to try to buy me a used beer truck. I can park that in the yard, climb up on the roof of my house, and shoot zombies while they're trying to get in it. Will there be any laws against hunting zombies over a baited area?

This gives me ideas. I think I'm gonna start watching auctions to try to buy me a used beer truck. I can park that in the yard, climb up on the roof of my house, and shoot zombies while they're trying to get in it. Will there be any laws against hunting zombies over a baited area?

Sigh....

You learned nothing from the video on staying low :)

Sigh....

You learned nothing from the video on staying low :)

Not so much that I didn't learn anything, but I plan on having a cooler full of beer up on that roof with me. I fear that if I stay low, they will try to come after my beer instead of just trying to get into the truck.

Guest Navygunner

I knew a guy in the navy who swore up and down the zombies would rise. His plan was to own a cemetery and plant a small amount of explosives into the head of every "resident" with the master trigger in his office. That way when they started coming he could take them all at once. Lmfao!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

"I knew a guy in the navy who swore up and down the zombies would rise. His plan was to own a cemetery and plant a small amount of explosives into the head of every "resident" with the master trigger in his office. That way when they started coming he could take them all at once. Lmfao!!!"

EPIC!