Sons of Anarchy Season3

Il Duce

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tig would be my favorite character. Chibs and Hale would have been next.

Tig is very screwed up, but he has his moments, and he is very loyal. Of all of them I don't think he ever thinks of anything other than what is best for the club, at that exact moment.

Chibs needs his storyline fleshed out a bit, but after last season they showed the possible depths of what lurks there.

Hale had a very clearly defined concept of black and white. That was what made his decision last season with the Meth House so shocking. Charming was his first concern.

Jax is my least favorite character. It is not that I don't like him, I just find other characters on the show more interesting. Jax is too mopey all the time, almost like he is in a perpetual pity party. Plus that actor portraying him has this annoying strut that he turns on and off at inopportune moments.

Tara would be my next least favorite. Although the second season gave her a bit of a backbone, I am interested to see where her character goes.

And the loss of Halfsack was a blow. I would have preferred to see a different main character go; think: Juice; who wasn't as involved in the main storylines. However, it was a good gut wrenching moment and it equates to good writing seeing as how the actor wanted out of the show.

Tig would be my favorite character. Chibs and Hale would have been next.

Tig is very screwed up, but he has his moments, and he is very loyal. Of all of them I don't think he ever thinks of anything other than what is best for the club, at that exact moment.

Chibs needs his storyline fleshed out a bit, but after last season they showed the possible depths of what lurks there.

Hale had a very clearly defined concept of black and white. That was what made his decision last season with the Meth House so shocking. Charming was his first concern.

Jax is my least favorite character. It is not that I don't like him, I just find other characters on the show more interesting. Jax is too mopey all the time, almost like he is in a perpetual pity party. Plus that actor portraying him has this annoying strut that he turns on and off at inopportune moments.

Tara would be my next least favorite. Although the second season gave her a bit of a backbone, I am interested to see where her character goes.

And the loss of Halfsack was a blow. I would have preferred to see a different main character go; think: Juice; who wasn't as involved in the main storylines. However, it was a good gut wrenching moment and it equates to good writing seeing as how the actor wanted out of the show.

Juice is kind of that gateway character though. He's the techie so when they need info they always go to Juice. I do agree about Jax to a degree, I get why he's supposed to be mopey (inner turmoil) but he needs to pep it up a bit. Hopefully they'll do something with that now that he and Piney had a talk.

I would like to know more of Unser's history with SAMCRO. He seems very close to Gemma, and Clay puts an awful lot of trust in him. They keep saying he is 'on the payroll,' but unlike the Sheriff (whose name escapes me right now) I have never seen money exchange hands with Unser and anyone on the Club.

I would like to know more of Unser's history with SAMCRO. He seems very close to Gemma, and Clay puts an awful lot of trust in him. They keep saying he is 'on the payroll,' but unlike the Sheriff (whose name escapes me right now) I have never seen money exchange hands with Unser and anyone on the Club.

There was an episode where Unser paid clay (handed him an envelope) to make sure a truck load of electronics were delivered safely. Clay then arrange for the truck to be high-jacked to send Unser a message.

Guest Daelith

I like Juice and Piney. Juice cracks me up. That time he and Tig went to steal a truck and he gave the Dobermans uppers was too funny.

I'm going to be on pins and needles until next Tuesday too. What a way to end the show!

He was there and watched Gemma grow up in Charming and basically is like a big brother to her. Hale was the Sheriff till he was killed in this last episode.

Hale was the Chief, not the Sheriff. I am referring to the black dude that got shot up by the tranny last season.

There was an episode where Unser paid clay (handed him an envelope) to make sure a truck load of electronics were delivered safely. Clay then arrange for the truck to be high-jacked to send Unser a message.

Yeah, that was Unser paying for protection for the shipment, which then got 'hijacked' and sold.

I am more referring to the Club paying Unser for his loyalty. Like they do with the Sheriff the next town over. I have heard him referred to as being on the 'payroll,' but not actually seen him receive any kickbacks for his loyalty.

Yes and that will come out eventually....

It already did. Tig confessed to Opie that he killed Donna. "Why weren't you driving the truck, it was supposed to be you in the truck..."

Opie beat Tig for it, but oddly enough he seemed to let it go. The blame lay on Stahl as far as Opie was concerned. Which means Tig's character is exactly as he seems, a tool of the Club, doing what is best for that exact moment. In Op's mind, Stahl made him out as a rat, the Club was justified in 'taking him out.' That they missed and got Donna instead he seems to lay on Stahl as well. I think this is part of the reason I have issues with Opie's character.

Guest Letereat!

Dexter takes the cake in my book. I like the idea of of bad people meeting justice in the most just way alllll day. My opinion is tainted however cause I gotta listed to KPD east, west and all of knox county all day in the background at my Job. By the time I get home ive had enough of Mean people doing mean things and listening to the Blue suits doing their damdest to keep it to a low roar.

It already did. Tig confessed to Opie that he killed Donna. "Why weren't you driving the truck, it was supposed to be you in the truck..."

Opie beat Tig for it, but oddly enough he seemed to let it go. The blame lay on Stahl as far as Opie was concerned. Which means Tig's character is exactly as he seems, a tool of the Club, doing what is best for that exact moment. In Op's mind, Stahl made him out as a rat, the Club was justified in 'taking him out.' That they missed and got Donna instead he seems to lay on Stahl as well. I think this is part of the reason I have issues with Opie's character.

I don't think Opie is just letting it go. Things are going to come full circle. Jax, Opie, and Piney want to change the club. That's not going to come easy...or for as long as they can crank out interesting seasons with other bad guys to deal with.

Dexter takes the cake in my book. I like the idea of of bad people meeting justice in the most just way alllll day. My opinion is tainted however cause I gotta listed to KPD east, west and all of knox county all day in the background at my Job. By the time I get home ive had enough of Mean people doing mean things and listening to the Blue suits doing their damdest to keep it to a low roar.

Wrong thread chica

Sent from my Galaxy S using Tapatalk