Sons of Anarchy Season3

Il Duce

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear this show should recieve every.award for best writing. I was hoping jax was gonna curb stomp the dude. That would have been badass

Sent from my Galaxy S using Tapatalk

I thought he was going to curb that guy too, just like Edward Norton did in American History X.

I don’t know... the 20 minutes of show interrupted all the commercials I was trying to watch....

You aint kidding. I got home from the Scottish Rite at 10pm last night and I had it on DVR. Thank GOD it was recorded so that I could fast forward through all those commercials.

Guest jackdm3

The only way I've ever seen this show is on CastTV since the beginning. If you can wait only one day, it's seemless. NO COMMERCIALS!!! Forget the live trip.

I hate that they killed off Half-Sack. I liked that episode when he earned them some cash boxing.

Bobby Elvis and Chibs are 2 of my favorites too.

Who do you guys like the most/least?

Outside of the obvious of Jax I think my favorites are Chibbs, Juice, Bobby, and Opie.

My least favorite is Tig.

I love Tig, cause hes just so F'ed up. That ep where they had to goto the morgue and he was rubbing on one of the bodies and Clay was going wtf dude. LMFAO.

I like Tig for the same reasons. He is one messed up fella.

I like Opie's character a lot. The line he told Stale "The Outlaw had mercy", last season when he had that pistol in her face, was awesome. Kurt Sutter is doing an awesome job with this show's writing.

I like Tig for the same reasons. He is one messed up fella.

I like Opie's character a lot. The line he told Stale "The Outlaw had mercy", last season when he had that pistol in her face, was awesome. Kurt Sutter is doing an awesome job with this show's writing.

I like Kurt. He's a flaming liberal lol but he just about always responds to me when I send him a message on Twitter. He's a great writer and he's really good to his fans. He even sent a copy of Jax's forearm tattoo on the transfer sheet to a fan who wanted it.

I like Kurt. He's a flaming liberal lol but he just about always responds to me when I send him a message on Twitter. He's a great writer and he's really good to his fans. He even sent a copy of Jax's forearm tattoo on the transfer sheet to a fan who wanted it.

I follow him on twitter also. I love reading his blogs.