What Does Your Carry Gun Say About You?

Guest SUNTZU

I've carried all of those except the glock and hk.

What does that say bout moi?

Yea, it was a joke.

It is like Ford/Chevy.

Sports Car verse whatever else.

What does your Car/truck, Gun say about your, over compensating or not.

Pretty much, as long as it goes bang when needed, can hit targets when needed, that is the main things.

That being said, I am not certain what I want to make my person defense weapon yet, as far as what is a good CC/verse good handling gun with sufficient firepower.

That's exactly what I look for when buying a new car :hiding:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a gun like Kegger's. It shoots around your ass.

My gun that I carry in my back pocket sometimes is American-made, so maybe it "shoots around corners" too... I hope... :hiding::(

What I think my Beretta PX4 Storm .45 says about me" I shoot straight, am lightweight and have sexy curves to boot"

What it really says"Us fat chicks can hide big guns better...Watch out "

What I think it says: “I am suave, sophisticated pistolero that will only carry the finest in defensive handguns.”

What it actually says: “ I am Barney Bad*$$ and if you mess with me I will put some big hunks of lead in you real fast.”

Edited by SHbicycle

Walther P99: What you think it says- I am just as sophisticated at James Bond and always get the girl.

What it really says- My life sucks and all i can do is sit around and watch James Bond movies and wish i could look as good in a tux.

Guest JHatmaker

A Taurus

What you think it says: “While budget conscious, I am able to spot a deal on a quality firearm and take advantage of it.â€

What it actually says: “Herp-derp.â€

Thank you for giving us the definition of Herp-Derp. I thought it meant Taurus pistols gave you Brazilian Herpes....

Guest Caveman

Glock 20

What you think it says: I am the toughest man's man alive and can back it up with supreme firepower.

What it really says: I am overcompensating for my small :up: by carrying one of the biggest, bulkiest most powerful handguns in the world to match my Ford F950 super duty diesel V8 quad cab long bed double axle pick-up truck.

Guest Sgt. Joe

What I think my Ruger SR9c says?

Inexpensive, American made, dependable, high capacity defensive tool. I am very awesome.

What it really says?

Inexpensive, American made, dependable, high capacity defensive tool. Sgt.Joe makes me very awesome.:)

Honestly if my guns start talking to me they will be for sale quick and cheap, I simply could not handle that, I already have enough voices in my head.:)

Hush Jack I heard that:p

Honestly if my guns start talking to me they will be for sale quick and cheap, I simply could not handle that, I already have enough voices in my head.:)

Oh hell no! Mine'll get buried somewhere so that I'm sure they'll never be able to speak to another living soul... the lying bastards... :eek::):D

Glock 23

What you think it says: “I am a serious shooter, dedicated to my sport and self defense and so I carry the most popular firearm in law enforcement.”

What it actually says: Nothing,..it waits in silence and concealment for a day that we hope never comes but if it does, it will serve with pride and distinction

Revolvers ( S&W M-10 and Colt Det. Spl. )

What you think it says: “This is a more elegant weapon from a more civilized age; I am a connoisseur of firearms akin to the Jedi Knights and their lightsabers.”

What it actually says: S&W and Colt can live in peace on the same body..in mutual support feeding off the same speedloaders unless we need a "New York" reload...