Prince Poppycock

Garufa

Guest Glock23ForMe
Had to Wiki it. It was Kris Allen?? and Adam "I'm on fire" Lambert. I read on there to that Danny's wife passed away from surgery complications. :(

Yeah, and that is the reason he sang the song, "My Best Days Are Ahead of Me". The songwriter's wife had died kind of the same way, and wrote it and sent it to him along with a story.

And, AFAIK, his new song, "Will Not Say Goodbye" was written for his wife, too. Because on the music video, it has a "In Memory of" and his wife's name at the end.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TargetShooter84
He was at Harrah's Metropolis a few months ago.. lol

Haha, I figured he may've spent all that million dollars and probably running broke or something but glad to hear he's still performing.

Haha, I figured he may've spent all that million dollars and probably running broke or something but glad to hear he's still performing.

HAHAH... You must have not watched the credits rolling.... the million is a 40 year annuity. That's BS!

Guest Spurhunter

Danny Gokey's wife died prior to auditions. Still a tragic loss, amazed he was able to perform since they kept mentioning it over and over.

I like Kris Allen, Adam "Flam"bert's gay vampire schtic is lame.

I only watched a couple acts, honestly, the kids DVR it and watch it over andover. From what i saw:

Prince "Iwannacock" should just get the sex change and be happy.

While the guy that won had a good voice, he's not Vegas material. Fighting Gravity while a little predictable, how many times do you watch the same vegas show?? With some better coreogpraphers (sp?) they would be a great show I think.

I agree 100% Jackie should not have one, because she will be a classy young lady making millions very soon, no need to resort to a Vegas act.

Fighting gravity was, I'll admit, a bit predictable, but this is a group that was coming up with these routines in a just a day or 2, not copying from someone else like a song. Once the hire a professional choreographer they will dial that show down and it will be tight, a great Vegas act that rivals the likes of Blue man group.

The guy that won can sing very well. But he is nothing special. I'm not taking anything away from him by there are tons of singers out there with similar talent, go down to Beale in Memphis, I'm sure Nashville has a ton of good singer too. He has been discovered. Hopefully he take off.

The little opera singer has a wonderful voice as well, Vegas is not the stage for her. Opera or even broadway would seem to be her best direction.

Poppy, there is a bar in New Orleans or San Francisco missing it's drag queen. Broadway should be his focus for his talent. :(

And there you are. :D

Guest TargetShooter84
HAHAH... You must have not watched the credits rolling.... the million is a 40 year annuity. That's BS!

Seriously? That's like almost 2,100 a month or 25k a year....for 40 years....