Prince Poppycock

Garufa

The only reason I watch it is because my wife makes me.................................can I keep my man card?

If you can get your card back from your wife, You can keep it. But if see keeps it much longer you have to turn it in.:D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO!!I will do no such thing ....you will have to come and take it from me! And when I whoop your ass I will bind you with chains to a chair, glue your eyelids open and play the aforementioned show till you begin to hallucinate should take 2-3 days tops.:popcorn::D

Hope that you don't wear that poppycock outfit while you are working your magic on him.

Fella's....this is a clear cut example of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy.

Don't tell me you actually watch this dribble....and I won't ask you what stimulates a grown man to

to watch an act called...........Prince Poppycock ?......Indeed.:D

I'm with enfield on this one....time to relinquish that man card to file 13. :popcorn:

Flying Gravity will win, I would see them in vegas myself I compare them to the Blue men

Yep.

My wife and my tween (11yr old) daughter watch it. They get free reign of the tv until 9pm, then discovery comes on.

I am convinced some of these acts are Staged for the sheer spectacle and ratings. However I’m not to keen on some effeminate talented showman with the name Poppycock singing the star spangled banner. Is he insinuating that one of our nations most endearing songs is a bunch of poppycock???

—Synonyms

balderdash, bunk, hogwash, rubbish.

joking right?

I agree the Prince Poppycock is very talented. I think the last two will be he and defying gravity. The last few shows have seen very talented acts leaving. However, many of them probably will get a contract to be paid for their talent and will be better off than before they were on the show.

I don't see what the big deal here is.

Mr. Poppycock's act doesn't much differ from standard showbiz stage fare, all the way from Busby Berkerely to Gene Kelly to Madonna.

Guess nobody on TGO 'cept maybe me has ever been to an opera, either? I guess Canio in Pagliacci is just a ghey role period.

How about that ghey Jimmy Cagney routine in "Yankee Doodle Dandy" or that ghey Gene Simmons in Kiss, or those ghey Village People, ... oh wait... :)

- OS

Poppycock does have talent, no doubt about it. He got a jab in about

certain peoples rights. I thought that was worth noting. It was a good

performance by the whole bunch.

Been to one opera, and was lost the whole time.

That's entertainment!

Guest tnxdshooter
It took me almost 48 hours to muster the ability to click on / read this thread after seeing the title. Guess my man card is safe... :poop:

Yeah he is a flaming homosexual. He kind of reminds me of liberace.

Guest Letereat!

I don't care if he is Gay Or Straight, but why the name Prince Poppycock? Just go ahead and call yourself Prince Bull****?

And by the way, I go to the Symphony, I like plays too. And I used to stand on the Deck of my ship while crossing the Atlantic and listen to "The Moonlight Sonota" and look up at all the Stars.

Edited by Letereat!
Guest Letereat!
joking right?

Uh. No, Enternainers use their stage to send all sorts of messages. Ever seen a comedian??? You know what a double entendre is? Mabey just the good ole phrase READ BETWEEN THE LINES.

Edited by Letereat!