Pics of House Pets

Guest Armgdnman

My poor ole '98 SuperHawk. I think I have meet you before but can't remember where. I use to ride alot with the guys off Cycleforums.

I do not think I met you I have not been on Cycleforums. I have seen a Red SuperHawk riding on Airport Road in Gallatin a few times in the past couple of months, is this you?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt. Joe

Gorgeous Sheps Krull, :rolleyes:

If I ever have any more it will be a pair of Sheps. I lost my white one to a dam antifreeze leak some years ago or I would not ever have gotten the Lab. I would love to have at least one now but I already have several as you saw, there simply isnt room here or I would have another one.

Both of yours are beautiful but I especially like the brownest one... that is one sharp looking dog:D Amazing animals they are.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is Callie

I adopted her from the Oak Ridge shelter.

I was looking for a dog and to get to where they kept the dogs you had to walk though the cat area. I had been going about once a week looking for just the right house dog.

Growing up, I have had just about everything, dogs, cats, goats, one pony, birds, fish and some other pets. But I was looking for a house dog.

We had recently brought a house in Oak Ridge and at the time did not have a gun. I was then more worried about someone breaking in while at work. I wanted a barking dog, as an interactive alarm system.

Well, as things played out, I could not just walk though the cat area with out giving them some attention, and out of all of them, this cat picked me.

Even my wife at times gets jealous even though I sometimes think Callie likes her better.

PC250002.jpg

Guest Aces&8s

OK, I'm in... here are our furry children -- Pippin, a terrihuahua, and Allie, a beagerrier:

pip_allie.jpg

Pippin has since moved in with my mother-in-law, to keep her company, and as such, Allie is getting spoiled rotten as an only child:

alliegirl1.jpg

Allie072508d.jpg

032.jpg

Both Pip and Allie were rescued, and I have no idea why anyone would have given either one up, but I am glad they did, since our lives have been brightened by their presence.

Guest jackdm3
Guest Glock23ForMe

;)

I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes... I hate snakes...

Guest mosinon
Life is hard

67748_605500755038_56710061_34269898_6977316_n.jpg

Gp, I should turn you in for animal abuse! That couch is nowhere cushy enough for that dog. And only one layer of blankets? You, sir, disgust me. I bet it is synthetic.