The Reloader's Bench-Mount Juliet

R1100R

Has any one used this shop? I have purchased ammo and reloading

items. I have purchased one gun.

Customer service is spotty. It is different every time I go there.

It has cost them quite a few sales. I live close to this place and now drive

all the way across town to do business.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have bought plenty of stuff there and sent plenty of people there. It is what I think of as a "traditional" gun shop--smoky, crowded, with everything in it if you can find it.

I havent seen too many bargains on guns but their reloading stuff is good and the only local source for it.

I love the Reloader's Bench. I think their customer service is excellent, and their array of supplies and inventory is great. Like I've said in another post, I haven't been there lately so I don't know if the place has suddenly changed, but I doubt it. It is a place with lots of "character." Sometimes that "character" comes out the wrong way, but I think the guys at the bench are good folks.

Ditto what Rabbi said.

I have known Larry from the time he was working out of his house. I go no other place for reloading supplies. He has had some employees over the years that got on my nerves, but I can say I get on some peoples myself. I have not talked to Larry in about a year because I have moved to Spring Hill but I still count him as a friend.

Reasonable is all I can say. After you take out shipping plus being able to LOOK at the product, it should be worth your time. They even have some good "semi-exotic" stuff. Last time I was there I cleaned them out of Weatherby .340 Mag factory brass. First time I had ever seen anyone carry the stuff!

Remember, they are there to MAKE MONEY. Its a for profit business. We need to support all the gun shops in TN we can to keep them around. I'll admit I buy my fair share of stuff on line but I try to buy local when ever I can. I need the Bench to stay open for reloading because buying powder on line and paying that shipping cost for haz mat is a pain!

never been there myself but have delt with places like this is described.its not like going to wallyworld with dust free shelfs and people willing to drop everything to help customers looking for stuff.i personally like these type places.there is an old hardware store here like this.older employes,not one smoke free sign,and could care less if you carry there,because they have more fire-power behind the cash register than i do.

wish more of these places was syill around!

I stop in every now and then, but usually don't stay long because I don't smoke, and don't like smelling like I do.. seriously, that place is like walking into a bar. But, Rabbi is right, they do have everything. Their prices are high for guns but like Rightwinger said, cash will bring the price way down.

Oh yea, they have a ton of used rifles and shotguns.

I stopped by today and purchased some reloading supplies. They had a new guy working

there and he was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I might have just went on bad

day. I know how important it is to support the local gun shop. I will just purchase my

firearms elsewhere.

Can't stand the Second-Hand-Smoke. :(

One of these days they are going to have somebody who "forgets" the cigarette danging on their lip and lights off all that powder in the backroom. :)

BTW - Allowing smoking within 50 feet of stored gun powder is a BIGTIME OSHA violation...., not to mention Dumb! :(