Glock guys I need everyones help

Patton

I own a G26 and a PF9. Trading the Glock for the KelTec is like trading steak for a peanut butter sammich. Both are good, both have their uses, but they are not comparable. Like everyone else, keep the Glock, save up and pick up the KT for a warm weather carry piece.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 10mm4me
Keep talking I want to like my 27 I just think about the safety aspect of the long trigger of a Pf9 i had a P11 and thought I didnt want it as it was the same size as a Glock and gave it to family

The trigger should be of no concern w/regards to safety. If it is, you are the one who is in fact unsafe and need to reevaluate your firearms handling skills.

I dont worry about my finger but other items that get in the way when holstering or if I do need to pocket carry. There have been many of experienced shooters and officers claim there weapon fired without a finger in the trigger guard. Im keeping the glock though. I have come to logic.

Pocket carry is less than ideal. If you take a training class you'll figure that out real quick.

And Glocks aren't pocket guns. :eek:

If I go out back of the house at night, I usually grab the G30,

still in the Fricke holster and stick it in the pocket, but it is usually

in my hand. Other than that, I don't see any advantage in pocket

carry, except getting your leg shot, or worse, something else.

Edited by 6.8 AR
Guest The Highlander

I think you are making the right trade. PM me and I'll take the G27 off your hands and happily pay you enough money to get your, whatever that fp9 thing is.

Guest buttonhook

Dont trade for the Keltec if you have your heart set on getting something thinner get a walther PPS....at least the trigger is good, reliable, easy to shoot(alot), it shoots well and it breaks down and cleans like a glock. Plus you can choose 9mm or .40 s&w

Edited by buttonhook

I own a G19 and a PF9. G19 is my 9 month of the year carry gun, pf9 is my summer carry gun. I do hate the kick of the darn thing though. The taurus and bersa are the same price and better fit and finish and more accurate and better handling from what i've read. if you have to have a kel tec PM me... I see we live in the same town. we can go to the range and you can shoot it and see what you think.

Guest The Highlander

If price isn't an issue, and you are dead set on selling a perfectly good Glock, I'd suggest the SR9 or SR9c. They are very slim, either is slimmer than a Glock, they fit my hand like a glove, are quite accurate, and to top it all off, they are made in America. I really think the SR9's may be the best value for the money you can find in a 9mm right now.

just buy the PF9 and keep the glock as well, if you sell the glock you will regret it whether you like the PF9 or not, I do not sell any guns, the ones I've sold in the past I regretted it.

I liked the PF9's size but hated the long trigger pull!

]

Ditto on the trigger!! To each his own; but I really, really disliked my Pf9. Went back to CZ Rami on OWB. But I do agree with 6.8, one of my favorite glocks is the g30. Great little pistol!

Wow. The G27 is very hard to beat. I had one and it's accuracy rivals that of the G22 and G23. I'd keep it.

accuracy depends on who is behind the hammer, if you vice two different guns and shoot 2 shots there will only be 1 hole in the target, all firearms shoot straight.

Guest FastMover

Keep the glock and invest in a good holster, if you haven't already.

Nate at UBG makes an extremely comfortable IWB setup that is pretty affordable.

I like the Glock 27 / J frame combo for carry purposes. Those two are my alternating EDC weapons with the G23 thrown in on occaision. You lose a couple rounds with the J frame compared to the PF9 but my opinion is you will make up for it in the confident reliability of the J frame.