What do you do?

VERO1

Guest ETS_Inc
Assistant manager, Classic Arms, and International Studies major, English lit/French minor, U of M.

And before there are any French jokes . . . World Wars I and II were both fought in France, I just want to be able to talk to the waitresses and grateful women in a few years.

You know why both World Wars were fought in France?

The Germans were getting bored, and why tear up your own, beautiful countryside with war games when you have a miserable little, pissant country next door to kick around?

Trust me, if German men ever start acting like German men again, France will again get invaded.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18
You know why both World Wars were fought in France?

The Germans were getting bored, and why tear up your own, beautiful countryside with war games when you have a miserable little, pissant country next door to kick around?

Trust me, if German men ever start acting like German men again, France will again get invaded.

Of German descent are you? :D

Guest Halfpint
Dude, those "grateful women" from WW1 and 2 are either in their 80's or over 100.

I'd talk to the younger ones but their English is probably better than mine.

:D Just figured the next time the SHTF it will be in France . . . a la WW3.

Which means YOUNG grateful women. :P

And Frank, Urse, and bkelm, very nicely put.

Guest jcoyle6
I am the adult beverage purveyor.

I wondered who else that could be.

I am many things: College Student at MTSU International Relations major with minors in Psychology and Middle Eastern Studies, Assistant Manager of a Wine and Spirits shop, Secretary for Elite Tactical Systems, and Secret Shopper coordinator for Alcohol Intervention and Management.

If you click on french military defeats it takes you to a page that details the long and futile history of french warfare. I believe the only win they have is the french revolution which was of course against the french!:cheers:

I'm in middle management, I'm in the middle of all the crap trying to manage to keep it together.....

I'm also a psychiatrist, tryin to figure out what and why is going through my Boss's head....

And a fertilizer dealer, handling all the B.S.

An evolutionist, keepin up with all the constant changes, only to wonder why we came back to square 1....

Come to think of it "Town Drunk" is lookin like a more appealing occupation....