What do you do?

VERO1

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polluting the youth of America with the lies of secular humanism and herding cats. (College Professor and Department Chair)

Also teach handgun safety classes p/t on the side.

Guest Rooster
I work in the Printing Industry, in premedia (formally called pre-press)

hearding cats.

Really, where do you work, I used to be a field engineer for KPG. I serviced a lot of Prepress equipment in my day.

Guest flyfishtn

Manage a Network Services group for an Electric company. We manage and maintain all server, storage, routing, switching and desktops for the entire organization. I am also the chief cook and bottle washer!

Corporate Pilot for a local restaurant company.

<<<<<< I fly a Westwind.

I've always wanted to be able to stroll up to

someone and casually say... "Hi. I'm Mike... I fly jets."

I think it would be more dashing than "Hi. I'm Mike... I working in printing... are you going to eat the rest of that?"

Guest Halfpint

Assistant manager, Classic Arms, and International Studies major, English lit/French minor, U of M.

And before there are any French jokes . . . World Wars I and II were both fought in France, I just want to be able to talk to the waitresses and grateful women in a few years.

And before there are any French jokes . . . World Wars I and II were both fought in France, I just want to be able to talk to the waitresses and grateful women in a few years.

Dude, those "grateful women" from WW1 and 2 are either in their 80's or over 100.

I'd talk to the younger ones but their English is probably better than mine.

Go to Google dot com and type in French military victories. Then click on the "I'm feeling lucky" tab. Enjoy!

Well it seems we aren't really just a bunch of dumb hillbillies after all. Pretty varied assortment of occupations. I am still looking forward to one of those "Every day is Saturday" ones myself.

Westwind Mike, before I started my illustrious postal career years ago, I was a lineman at a Florida FBO> I have pumped lots of Westwind fuel in my day.

Guest bkelm18
Go to Google dot com and type in French military victories. Then click on the "I'm feeling lucky" tab. Enjoy!

Bwahaha, that's funny right der, I don't care who ya are.