Music City Tactical Shooters New Years Day Rifle Match

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son & I just got back from the Match. We were first-timers and had a great time. Everyone there was very friendly and helpful, especially HOGNUT.

Here are some pics of my son on a couple of the stages.

Stage_1.jpg

Stage_4.jpg

Stage_5.jpg

Edited by mike_f

Thank you for the kind words. We will always attempt to make each and everyone feel welcome on the range. We hope you and your son will make it back out to the range for some of our future matches. We do like to shoot multiple type matches so that all of our members and guests have matches that they really look forward to on their calendars. Any suggestions on improvement, please sent an email to President@mctsclub.com. We hope to see you back at the range!

Fun match. I was the guy with the camo hat and PMag that kept falling out.

Glenn,

You should have heard bigwakes smack talk about your no-show! I thought you two were friends....LOL. All kidding aside, which you had a chance to come out on the sloppy yet challenging day. Did I mention, I am not fond of the rifle.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.