I don't care that Britney is bi-polar

I don't care that the Spice Girls cut short their world tour

I don't care that your twelve year old weighs 210

Just venting, feel free not to care

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to look that one up. Never heard of them.

Don't know if you have heard of P.F. Changs, more of an upscale chinese resturant, Pei Wei is their "casual dining" place, owned by the same chain.

Is that pronounced PeeWee, since their the li'l brother so to speak? :cool:

I think the real way is "Pay Way" but that is no fun.:P

Pei Wei = yummy. Same food as PF Chang's, just less $.

Yep.

Guest TargetShooter84
price, go on tell us how you really feel.

I for one am concerned about Brittany.

I really dont give a fudge about Brittany Spears, I am SO SO SO SICK of hearing about her on news and every day I log onto the internet, there's always an article about Brittany, and I am so sick of looking at the headlines! Who really gives a fudge about her anyways!!! :P

Guest Jason F.

Actually it is not a recession. A recession has a very specific definition and our current state of affairs does not meet that definition by a long shot. Not to say the current state of affairs does not suck a great deal though. Do not ask me the definition since it has been far too many years since all those economics and business classes in college. I can tell you your next door neighbors ARM taking a crap on their monthly budget has nothing to do with a recession and everything with stupid personal finance decisions.

Actually it is not a recession. A recession has a very specific definition and our current state of affairs does not meet that definition by a long shot. Not to say the current state of affairs does not suck a great deal though. Do not ask me the definition since it has been far too many years since all those economics and business classes in college. I can tell you your next door neighbors ARM taking a crap on their monthly budget has nothing to do with a recession and everything with stupid personal finance decisions.

A simplistic definition. A recession is defined as a significant decline in general economic activity or GDP extending over a period of time, usually 6-9 months (2 or more consecutive quarters), depends on the source and their agenda.

or,

A recession is when your neighbor loses his job. A depression is when you lose your job.

:cool:

Guest canynracer
.... I can tell you your next door neighbors ARM taking a crap on their monthly budget has nothing to do with a recession and everything with stupid personal finance decisions.

:(

I dont think I made a stupid decision...yes money is tight, the loan was right for the time...I dont blame a recession, but it is harder to get a new loan, with all of the loan companies going under... but I am surviving, thanks for your concern...LOL

Guest Jason F.

If you can keep the house and not go under good for you. It was not such a stupid financial decision for you then. I have no sympathy for those loosing their house to an ARM. They took a loan in which they had no reasonable assurance of what the payments and interest would be over the life of the loan. You may feel that was the right choice for you but for a large number of people out there that can not plan and can not save it was a stupid financial decision. It is like walking into the store, putting items in the cart never looking at the price, handing over a credit card, and never seeing a total until next months bill came. Would you do that on a monthly basis?

Don't believe everything you read in the paper or hear on the news.

The Fed rate has nothing to do with Mortgage interest rates.

Mortgage foreclosures have nothing to do with a recession.

Mortgages are a security item that are bought and sold as bonds. They are not held at your local bank.

A recession has little or nothing to do with the slow down in spending and everything to do with the GDP as listed above.

The solution to this countries financial problems can not be solved by some schmuck in Washington moving an interest rate a 1/4 point.

Guest canynracer
If you can keep the house and not go under good for you. It was not such a stupid financial decision for you then. I have no sympathy for those loosing their house to an ARM. They took a loan in which they had no reasonable assurance of what the payments and interest would be over the life of the loan. You may feel that was the right choice for you but for a large number of people out there that can not plan and can not save it was a stupid financial decision. It is like walking into the store, putting items in the cart never looking at the price, handing over a credit card, and never seeing a total until next months bill came. Would you do that on a monthly basis?

Don't believe everything you read in the paper or hear on the news.

The Fed rate has nothing to do with Mortgage interest rates.

Mortgage foreclosures have nothing to do with a recession.

Mortgages are a security item that are bought and sold as bonds. They are not held at your local bank.

A recession has little or nothing to do with the slow down in spending and everything to do with the GDP as listed above.

The solution to this countries financial problems can not be solved by some schmuck in Washington moving an interest rate a 1/4 point.

ok..

and to the original topic of the post

I dont care :(

Guest TargetShooter84
You don't understand, LEAVE Britney alonewaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh,wwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwaaaahhhhhhhh:biglol:
I shudder every time I think of that video.

Better yet...just simply say "I dont care nor give a fudge about brittany spears" and let the hate mail begin....