Let's see your trophy room/ man caves!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if you only had "one" deer, you could compete with that. It's not about how many mounts you have, but what that one mount means to you. That's what a trophy is all about. Be proud of your couple deer...numbers should me nothing to you!

Even if you only had "one" deer, you could compete with that. It's not about how many mounts you have, but what that one mount means to you. That's what a trophy is all about. Be proud of your couple deer...numbers should me nothing to you!

Ding ding we have a winner.....the one that means most to me is the deer with the arrow on top of the antlers. First buck ever taken, I was 9. The only other one at of all of those that is even close I didn't even post. My first bear. So if you have one or fifty let's see them!!!

dd7f66fe.jpg

Edited by Krull
Wish I had room like that to put up all my stuff. Very nice Krull.

The dry wall room is my gun room...I added it on to the house. Built most of myself to keep cost down. The other room I did one weekend while the wife was out if town. She was pissed when she got home but has since got over it.

Guest strelcevina

@ Krull

you got a lot of cool stuff ....A LOT..

but it looks like you throw it to see what will stick ,and somehow all got stuck :P

sometimes Less is more

it looks like badly sticker decorated car.

bumper-sticker-car-2.jpg

@ Krull

you got a lot of cool stuff ....A LOT..

but it looks like you throw it to see what will stick ,and somehow all got stuck :P

sometimes Less is more

it looks like badly sticker decorated car.

bumper-sticker-car-2.jpg

Yea actually I know. However it's my stuff on my "side" of the house. If you walk into the house you would never know it was there. My wife doesn't clean it or go in those two rooms at all. Luckily the house is three stories counting the basement and the basement is my domain. I like it....I like having it all over the walls and in my gunroom. We are going to move to Wyoming in a few years. Things will be more strategically placed at the new holmstead.

Guest strelcevina
Thanks for your opinion Strel. I'm sure he will take down half his stuff to accommodate your taste.

im just keep in it real ..

now you know what i say to a lady when she ask me " does this make me look fat" :P lol

Guest GunTroll
Yea actually I know. However it's my stuff on my "side" of the house. If you walk into the house you would never know it was there. My wife doesn't clean it or go in those two rooms at all. Luckily the house is three stories counting the basement and the basement is my domain. I like it....I like having it all over the walls and in my gunroom. We are going to move to Wyoming in a few years. Things will be more strategically placed at the new holmstead.

Not to hyjack but where in WY are you thinking of moving to?

Guest strelcevina

again i looked all cool stuff u got.. seriously cool stuff..

im imaging entering a nice house all normal looking ,,clean ,,nothing out of orderly

looking at big wooden door leading to a large basement .

slowly entering and ...boom ..in your face ..Man-cave :P

again i looked all cool stuff u got.. seriously cool stuff..

im imaging entering a nice house all normal looking ,,clean ,,nothing out of orderly

looking at big wooden door leading to a large basement .

slowly entering and ...boom ..in your face ..Man-cave :P

Pretty much described it like you have been here.

However I have elk,dall and antelope in the main room. Wife will make me take them down now with the addition of the "new" room in the basement complete. That was the deal. So they will be coming down this week:(

Edited by Krull

My number means something to me. Zero. It means I haven't shot one yet. Dang it.