Crossbreed Supertuck Springfield XD Sub Compact

Guest Kamikaze

Guest Kamikaze

It came today and boy was it worth the wait! I was looking for a good holster to wear during the summer. I like shorts and t-shirts, not much of a summer jeans guy. My main carry pistol is an XD subcompact 9mm. I have a small complication.... I only go commando. During the winter I wear a fobus paddle holster with a black Hanes sock that I cut off and with some careful stitching fashioned a cover for the inner part of the fobus so I don't bug myself to death with the constant rubbing of rubber against my bare side. That has worked out well.

With concerns for the summer I decided on a CrossBreed Supertuck. I ordered it a few days after Christmas and today it arrived. I sprung for the horse hide because I sweat profusely and I like my XD to much to screw up the finish on it. I got off work today at 4 and have been wearing it around the house since I got home with shorts an a t-shirt. Very happy with the end result, even though I have no definable waist to speak of.

Wearing it a 4:30, it is very comfortable while sitting, standing, bending over, sitting in the car, chilling in the recliner, you name it. This will defiantly be my main carry holster for the summer months.

Highly recommend to anyone. I adjusted the cant fully forward and it barely prints at all.

GO GET ONE!

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GLOCKGUY

I love my CrossBreed Supertuck. I bought a boatload of holsters until I finally tried one of these out . I'll never try another brand IWB holster again.

Guest Kamikaze

I ordered mine Dec 26 so around 3-4 weeks. I wore it to work this morning, had it on since 4 and just now took it off so I can take a nap. I am beyond thrilled with how comfortable this thing is. I had already bought a size bigger pair if jeans because my nuthugger wranglers were a little snug. Turns out I didn't need to. The holster fits in there somehow. I haven't had any squeaking either.

Two thumbs up for sure but damn if it ain't ugly..... :shrug:

Mine was ordered 12/27 and arrived today (a day after Kamikaze in both cases) in the mail. I am VERY impressed. If it can make a G30 disappear and be forgotten, it will do the same for any weapon out there. I'd recommend one of these to anyone.

Edited by Glock30
  • 1 month later...
Guest Pink9mm
If anyone else is looking for a Crossbreed Supertuck, we have them in stock at the store.

Do you have any of the crossbreed microclip in stock

My biggest problem with the Crossbreed Supertuck is the raised cross on the metal clips. If the idea is discreet carry when wearing a tucked-in shirt then why put anything on the clip that draws attention to it? Yeah, I could buy J-hooks but why should I have to? The holster should be designed for concealed carry out of the box.

Guest cheez

Crossbreed Supertuck is a great holster. Just a little pricey for what it is and takes too long to get. I got one for my Kimber Ultra CDP. Then I found out about a guy named Tommy Theis who makes an exact replica of the CBST. He does it for way less money, offers a lifetime warranty and gets it to your door in under one week. I got one for my Glock 27 and the only difference is that Tommy's holsters do not have the cross emblems on them. Google him up and check him out.

Guest bkelm18
My biggest problem with the Crossbreed Supertuck is the raised cross on the metal clips. If the idea is discreet carry when wearing a tucked-in shirt then why put anything on the clip that draws attention to it? Yeah, I could buy J-hooks but why should I have to? The holster should be designed for concealed carry out of the box.

It is designed for concealed carry out of the box. You just choose to have an issue with aesthetics. I seriously doubt someone is going to see something on your belt with a little cross on it and their immediate thought is "Oh my god, he's got a gun!" ;)