Frozen pizza protected by Grizzly Baer.

Guest Xring04

Guest Xring04

A food protection post for another forum, I'd thought I would share here as well.

Frozen pizza protected by Grizzly Baer.

Excuse the poor light.

IMG_4319.jpg

Digiorno cheese stuffed crust pizza, protected my Lar Grizzly AR-15 (waiting for it's Troy back up irons to arrive) and a Les Baer Premier II. The knife is a blade my Grand Father made in the late forties.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never understood these "protected by" threads.:D

I hope they don't get started here on TGO.

F'n A. I know it's the thing to do on AR15.com. Cook food, put guns and kinves near the food, post pics on the internet.

I too hope this thread is the first and last at TGO. To me it's second in line behind the whole zombie craze that seems to have caught on with AR owners.

To each his own, though.

F'n A. I know it's the thing to do on AR15.com. Cook food, put guns and kinves near the food, post pics on the internet.

I too hope this thread is the first and last at TGO. To me it's second in line behind the whole zombie craze that seems to have caught on with AR owners.

To each his own, though.

Well said!

Guest Xring04

You guys might be shocked there is a whole zombie section on this board. While it is not my cup of tea, I don't let it bother me. I don't click on zombie threads and I don't have a problem with them. Funny how that works. YMMV.

What I hope does not catch on is avatars where people hold loaded revolvers and point them at the camera. Seems Juvenile and can be dangerous.:D

Edited by Xring04
You guys might be shocked there is a whole zombie section on this board. While it is not my cup of tea, I don't let it bother me. I don't click on zombie threads and I don't have a problem with them. Funny how that works. YMMV.

What I hope does not catch on is avatars where people hold loaded revolvers and point them at the camera. Seems Juvenile and can be dangerous.:D

Yeah. It was juvenile. The pic was taken when I was 21 ;) But dangerous? Only to the camera which was on a timer.

I know there is a zombie section. I always use the New Posts button to browse and every once in a while I'll shake my head and chuckle when I see threads about people planning for zombie attacks, etc. I know it's all in jest, but I just liken it to the activity of the role playing community. I picture the zombie gun guys getting together and enacting possible scenarios. Such as the activity in the video below:

I'd eat the hell out of that pizza and drink the hell out of that beer, btw.

Carry on.

Guest Xring04

Sure, the protection threads are a bit silly, but I think of them as being no different than a guy posing his Omega Sea Master near his P7, or his Highpower on the seat of his Corvette. I enjoy food, cars, motorcycles, fine time pieces and guns. Put it all together and we get some neat pictures.

I can't count the number of times I saw a dish, or a firearm, or a beer, that from the pictures, made me want to go out and give one a try.

This is the Show and Tell area of the forum. If death of a microwave is fine, and flashlights are cool, why not Food and firearms?

All that said, I realize that I am a guest in the owner of this forums home, so to speak, and if asked to stop I would certainly do so.

Edited by Xring04
I never understood these "protected by" threads.:screwy:

I hope they don't get started here on TGO.

To each his own, though.

I've never understood why people insist on posting in threads that they hate so much. :rolleyes: If you don't like the topic or pic or whatever, there is a little button at the top of your screen that will take you back to the last page you were on and you will never have to see that thread again.

To the OP, nice guns in the pic.

For those interested in Home brewing beer,.. you can make a Dead Guy Clone for less than store bought and yes,...it does taste better and yes it ferments right between my safe...and ammo cans which provide those 2 most necessary things for a successful brew climate control and darkness..

Zombies,... a fun diversion and a way for folks to discuss SHTF/Survival/Disaster prep. (without freekin out folks who don't want to even consider that their internet/Ipod/life as they know it could one day be affected/drastically change..) and not sound like a whacko militia/Survivalist form the Y2K scare or an 80's throwback...

John

I quite enjoy the ARFCOM dinner pics when done correctly. They're usually a nice home cooked meal that looks delicious along with some gun pr0n. I don't see the problem.

As far as OP's pic: 3/10

Frozen food

No reloads

No napkin