and the wait starts for me

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pfries

Monday will be two weeks for since paper work and prints went in for me. On the other posts it looks like a month has been par lately. Try and find something to keep your mind occupied … My guns are extremely clean …:)

Guest pfries
Mine took every day of three months back in '96 or whenever it was, so a month is nothing.

Sounds like you survived the wait...:up:

But it seems like it will kill ya...:)

Tuesday will be 4 weeks for me since I get my fingerprints done. Ive seen several posts where guys have gotten their permits within 4 weeks so im hoping to see mine this week. I probably wont be that lucky. Bought a new S&W M&P 40c around new years to carry but so I cant wait for it to come in. But now im thinking about a Ruger LCP or a KelTec P3AT.

Guest JohnL

Mine just arrived after about 28 days also. I was mildly irritated by the added trip for Cogent prints, but it sure moves things along.

My father has been waiting 2 and a half months in FL

Guest Grantonius

Wed will be two weeks for me, and I feel you. I've been to pick out a holster, found me some carry ammo and made countless walks around my house trying out carry positions.

Guest pfries

2/28 for me called this past Friday

Rep "looks like everything is here wait we are waiting on your class certificate"

Me "you have my aplication but not my class certificate? Is there someone I need to followup with or anything I need to do?"

Rep " do you have a copy of your certificate?"

Me " Yes"

Rep " well give it a few more days as we send and enter these things in batches, if there is a problem you will recieve a letter."

Now as far as I can tell; with as slow as they can be at times; and my certificate only being good for six months; I would like to know ASAP if there is an issue I need to get resolved. (ie. they cannot find my HCP class certificate.

Edited by pfries
Guest cappy

just took my class last weekend going to do paperwork tomorrow to transfer indiana permit! do you have to pay for your fingerprinting here or is it included in the fee at the dmv i was told it was included?

just took my class last weekend going to do paperwork tomorrow to transfer indiana permit! do you have to pay for your fingerprinting here or is it included in the fee at the dmv i was told it was included?

It's included in the $115 paid at the DMV.

Guest cappy

ok thank you for the info i was just looking on the cogents website and it was showing all the things you needed and one was money order or credit card so i wanted to double check! thanks again