Crazy used gun prices

graycrait

I was perusing Tn Gun Country in Clarksville late this afternoon and they had the following used pistols for sale: S&W M&P40 300.00; XD40 375.00; G17 3rd Gen 400.00; G21 2nd Gen 375.00; G30 400.00; S&W 3904 315.00; Wilson Combat KZ45 650.00. Apparently all estate guns. I don't know anymore than that, just passing it along. When I see prices like that I start hyperventilating, so just had to leave as I have a Failzero EXO G19 on order. But I just could not not tell someone.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate letting a good priced Glock 9mm get by me, but I had to let it go. Also it was really hard walking past that G30, now that I sort of have the .45 ACP bug again. But a friend told me he will let me borrow his Les Baer to compare against my Less Beer "colt" Presentation 1911, which temporarily satisfies me. So I figure I'll wait till the right .45 comes along. I've been eyeballing that E Series S&W 1911 awfully hard... if I trade this gun, that gun and that one maybe I good get the E Series and some ammo......

Guest BenderBendingRodriguez

Prices like that on an M&P would make me jump on up to .40, I think. And really, a price like that on the G17 could almost maybe perhaps make me rethink my stance on Glocks. How much sense would it make for me to take the drive in the hopes they're still there...? Hmmm....

Guest CajunKen

I've had numerous dealings with David at Tn Gun Country. His pricing is very competitive and he runs the most professional Gun Shop I've ever dealt with. He also gives a 10% Military Discount on all guns, ammo and accessories.

Oops! Forgot to include in the list 1st Gen Glock 17 for 300.00. And today I saw several SKSs, some crazy looking Walther made S&W 99 in .45 acp, double strike capability for 375.00 (I think) and good shooter Winchester 67 single shot .22, well-worn exterior, yet fully functional with good rifling for 100.00. The madness must end or I need to stay at home.