Glad to see Beck leaving

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone was asking you to agree with anything...all I did was ask a question.

post #70

I know why I don't like him. He is a fear mongering lunatic that takes advantage of SOME people who can't sort thru his theatrics. Thanks for your understanding and compassion.

Those t.v./radio guys do state facts from time to time, but the guys on FOX and MSNBS spend alot of time getting people stirred up. So, when the next one is gone I will be equally happy.

***These are all of the answers that I can provide for your questions to me about Beck. If you are not satisfied have Beck look into the future and tell you what you want to hear.

Guest 6.8 AR

And by your comment, you appear

to think you are above most by

deriding. I guess you must think all

those with differing opinions are

just circle jerkers that worship to the

altar of Beck. That's an interesting

attitude. Not that it even matters...

whatever floats your boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It matters to someone. You guys keep posting. I have no problems with your opinions. I am being made the villian because I have no use for Beck. If you like him good for you.

As I said earlier I was just curious as to how people felt about his departure. It's obvious that his departure rubs alot of you guys the wrong way.

It appears that you guys have a problem that I don't share your views about Beck, not the other way around.

Edited by LINKS2K
post #70

I know why I don't like him. He is a fear mongering lunatic that takes advantage of SOME people who can't sort thru his theatrics. Thanks for your understanding and compassion.

Those t.v./radio guys do state facts from time to time, but the guys on FOX and MSNBS spend alot of time getting people stirred up. So, when the next one is gone I will be equally happy.

***These are all of the answers that I can provide for your questions to me about Beck. If you are not satisfied have Beck look into the future and tell you what you want to hear.

Maybe you have me confused with someone else - I never asked you anything about Beck. :)

It matters to someone. You guys keep posting. I have no problems with your opinions. I am being made the villian because I have no use for Beck. If you like him good for you.

As I said earlier I was just curious as to how people felt about his departure. It's obvious that his departure rubs alot of you guys the wrong way.

It appears that you guys have a problem that I don't share your views about Beck, not the other way around.

Villain? Really??? Seems like you are being just a bit thin-skinned about this.

Call me crazy if you wish but I doubt that it was simple "curiosity" that was the motivator for the thread - regardless of what any one person thinks about Beck, most people know that millions hate him and that other millions love and listen to him every day...so...when you entitle a thread "Glad to see Beck leaving" it's unlikely that you didn't already have a good idea about the type or responses the thread would generate.

Edited by RobertNashville
Maybe you have me confused with someone else - I never asked you anything about Beck. :)

Villain? Really??? Seems like you are being just a bit thin-skinned about this.

Call me crazy if you wish but I doubt that it was simple "curiosity" that was the motivator for the thread - regardless of what any one person thinks about Beck, most people know that millions hate him and that other millions love and listen to him every day...so...when you entitle a thread "Glad to see Beck leaving" it's unlikely that you didn't already have a good idea about the type or responses the thread would generate.

I did have an idea of the type of responses that I would get. I thought that more smart people would reply. JUST KIDDING!

Really I posted because I am glad that he is leaving and I was curious about how you guys felt about his departure. Also I was surprised that a couple of days had gone by since the news broke and as informed as you guys are no one had said anything about it.

I don't think that David requires every thread to get a +1. I am certain that it is ok for me to not like Beck.

I am done. Y'all have fun.

Edited by LINKS2K

I don't listen to News Commentators or Political Talk Show Hosts. They all have their own agenda,whether it be arch-liberal or arch-conservative, and that is what they pander.They misquote statements of others , twist facts, manipulate statistical data and pretty much out and out lie about their topics. I watch both conservative and liberal newscasts (there are only the two kinds) and try to sift out the real facts by myself. I download actual bills and laws and read the real thing. When a politician/leaders speaks, I listen to their words and form my own opinion, not accept a totally modified version from some talk show hack.

I am an educated combat veteran who has raised a family and traveled all over the world. I don'tneed some draft dodging , five times married, freshman dropout loser"conservative" or little rich girl "liberal" telling me howI have to think. I am not insanely overjoyed that Beck is leaving, I never listened to him or any of his contemporaries anyways.