HCP waiting time

Guest TennMan

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mace8924

I sent my stuff in and did the finger printing 1 week ago to day. It would be nice if you could pay an additional say $20 to get it express service. I would pay $40 just to do it.

Guest Rando

My wife sent in her renewal in December 07' and is still waiting. She called to check on it and was told they were now doing background checks on renewals also, I thought if you did something bad enough to have your permit taken it would auotomaticly go into the system. Why would they have to redo background checks if you have already had a permit and reapplied in a timely manner?

Rando

My wife sent in her renewal in December 07' and is still waiting. She called to check on it and was told they were now doing background checks on renewals also, I thought if you did something bad enough to have your permit taken it would auotomaticly go into the system. Why would they have to redo background checks if you have already had a permit and reapplied in a timely manner?

Rando

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4887&highlight=felon

Guest atomemphis

So, I became anxious. I could wait no longer. I called. "Stephanie" was very friendly AND helpful on the phone. She told me it was issued Friday last, and the address it was being sent to.

I should have it in no time. WHOO HOO!

Now, it is time to stare the mailman down. Hopefully here tomorrow.

It took 6 days (counting Sunday, and believe me, I counted!!) from the day they said they issued mine until it arrived in my Memphis mailbox. YMMV.

I called on Thurday too, and was told the same thing as flyfishtn that it was being issued that day, and it would take 7 to 14 days for it to be printed and shipped.

Guest darkstar
I called Thursday and it was issued that day and being sent for printing and mailing. So I will have mine very soon!

They told me the same thing when I called...issued that exact day and they would send out to print etc, etc. One week later to the day I had it so hopefully you'll have yours this week!!

I called on Thurday too, and was told the same thing as flyfishtn that it was being issued that day, and it would take 7 to 14 days for it to be printed and shipped.

That's somewhat good news to me -- I applied the same day as you. We probably passed each other in the Franklin DMV that morning!

That's somewhat good news to me -- I applied the same day as you. We probably passed each other in the Franklin DMV that morning!

Did you take your class over at the Williamson Co. Sheriff's Office? They're a great bunch of guys. That's where I took mine, and I've sent countless people their way. I plan on going back for more, indepth courses.

No, I took it at Guns and Leather in Greenbrier. I live out in Bellevue, so I'm close to nothing! I do work in Franklin, so maybe that's an option for later on. I'm definitely interested in taking some more classes. You can never learn too much!

I do like the avatar... I've been Bubba since I was about 6. My high school yearbook even had me listed as Bubba. Its on my business cards... dang I'm a redneck!